The TTS Academy Scam Thread

Ghent

1 hour ago, Clarke said:

I think he's being stupid, naive, and in a state of denial when it comes to this entire thing.  I also think there might be a possibility that the lawyers recognize this about Tom, and there's a possibility that they are just covering his ass without Tom grasping how much they are doing so.  It's also possible that everybody who's not Tom has already prepared to make the 99% likely meltdown not be a complete disaster.  I watched a fair amount of the speeches, and it seems that a lot of these people have nothing to lose either, as it appears that they could comfortably retire.

Tom though?  You have to understand that we are dealing with Tom, and somebody that thinks like Tom.  I'm sure you recognize this.  Tom's just a naive guy when it comes to this, and he genuinely believes this can be successful. If he just wanted money, he could have just committed to blink more.  This though, he's putting his heart and passion into it, and genuinely trying to do good.  The only character assasination you make against the guy is that this is simply not something he can pull off, and that he's naive for thinking he can.  That's it.  I think to take it beyond that and actually hope that this guy fails -that's not how we as people should go about this.  We should simply hope that the guy's business doesn't fail on him, and more importantly, we should hope even more that he learns from it when it does fail.  But do I want it to be a success?  Yes, of course.  I wish anybody the best when they're doing something like this.  Do I think it will be a success?  No.  No I don't.  The difference here, between you and me on this one Oliver, is that you think this is an act of dishonesty and I think it's an act of naivety, denial, and stupidity.  That disagreement right there, if you still disagree after reading my response, is why you find his actions here to be unethical and why I find his actions to not be unethical.  This man might be misguided, naive, mentally unstable, or in denial, but I can confidently say that he's not a bad person.

An act of stupidity that you donated 15k to? You're either a fuckin liar or a retard. Or both.

43 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

Over 600 investors and $1.2 Million raised!! 

In less than a day they added 100 investors and $1 million!! 

33 minutes ago, NotNow said:

Well there goes those kids’ 200 dollars.

Interesting,  not even remotely close when I look at it. (can't uploaded a screen shot at work) I'm seeing;

629 investors idiots and $299,745 raised