The TTS Academy Scam Thread

Ghent

2 hours ago, Olidamus said:

Not to get too much off topic, but I find it weird how time generally fucks a lot of people. What once was good, time turns to shit.

My biggest goal in life is to not let time screw me over (until I die of course). Things change sure, but I'll be dammned if I am going to look back in 20 years and say to myself "I remember when I was great"

I am going to Dave Grohl my shit; I will always be cool.

I remember when I was great, I don't like me much anymore.

3 hours ago, daveyjones said:

this has always been my contention

I've been on a steady diet of painkillers, , the only delusion  I had was I thought I was a guy from a little Caesars commercial apparently.

The guy with the mustache. My Ex walked in I apparently had drawn a mustache on my face and put my bangs down and told my Ex that "they put it in the crust".

I literally have no recollection of this.

That being said, as soon as I came off the meds this stuff went away. So maybe Tom still has a problem.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Olidamus said:

Not to get too much off topic, but I find it weird how time generally fucks a lot of people. What once was good, time turns to shit.

My biggest goal in life is to not let time screw me over (until I die of course). Things change sure, but I'll be dammned if I am going to look back in 20 years and say to myself "I remember when I was great"

I am going to Dave Grohl my shit; I will always be cool.

See I have the opposite experience. I look back ten years at my younger self and I don't like her. I think she's an idiot. I think she's harsh. I think she's ridiculously impulsive and unobservant. It took a lot of her mistakes to make me a better person. I feel I've gotten better with age, and I'm hoping that trend continues. 

16 hours ago, Olidamus said:

To be somewhat fair apparently Travis now wants to do a fucking reality show with his kids and them getting into music.  Who would seriously want to watch that garbage?

It's not as bad as scamming people over time machines.

But more proof that Blink is washed up.

I would assume that show would be catered more towards fans of his kids, who I think have a pretty big following. I wouldn't watch it, but I have no issues with him being a good dad and helping his kids get into music. At least that show is possible, and could potentially inspire more kids to get into music.

So the #Academy is up to a whopping $360,000. I fully expect Tom to bring up some Blink drama soon to try and get more attention to his social media accounts!

5 minutes ago, ryan1125 said:

So the #Academy is up to a whopping $360,000. I fully expect Tom to bring up some Blink drama soon to try and get more attention to his social media accounts!

I wonder how much of that is Leo and famous_burro

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, ryan1125 said:

I would assume that show would be catered more towards fans of his kids, who I think have a pretty big following. I wouldn't watch it, but I have no issues with him being a good dad and helping his kids get into music. At least that show is possible, and could potentially inspire more kids to get into music.

I have no problem with him doing all that for his kids.

I simply can't imagine having a desire to watch 2 spoiled kids follow some scripted "reality" show of them getting success in music only because their last name is Barker.

As expected, Tom's donations have stalled, and will continue to stall. He won't reach a million. Its like the math question in grammar school if a bunny is 20 feet from his hole, it hops 1 foot on the first day and then each day after hops only half as much of the previous days hop, will he ever reach its hole in a year? Answer Is no. Deceptive because On the first day it seems like he makes great strides and seems like it will be easy, but when its only half of the previous days amount, it will never happen.

But I ramble.

I agree that Tom is going to be pulling the Blink card soon.

27 minutes ago, OliverHatesGayPeople said:

Tom will anonymously invest whatever the remainder is to reach $1 million so he can 1) save face and 2) keep whatever is donated. 

Yeah, that's a guarantee. No way he leaves $350k in free donations left out to dry. Afterall- getting TTS out of debt was the primary objective of the academy. Let's not kid ourselves

53 minutes ago, Ghent said:

A reality tv show for his kids would be a bad idea. But it's not a scam and requires no fan money in the first place. Not even in the same ballpark as Tom's shenanigans.

Kind of piggy backing off what Clarke said..Travis would be essentially pimping out his kids, without possibly realizing it. Tom's shenanigans are beyond ridiculous, but at least he's alienating (no pun) his dumb gullible fans he has left and not his children.

I mean do you feel THAT bad for his instagram followers who comment every day 'i love you Tom! Blink never deserved you in the first place!'.? I honestly feel bad for Travis's kids sometimes.

14 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Yeah, that's a guarantee. No way he leaves $350k in free donations left out to dry. Afterall- getting TTS out of debt was the primary objective of the academy. Let's not kid ourselves

Holy shit, I never even realized side B of the scam..he can just cover the rest and essentially pocket (for the company) whatever did get worked up in excuse to not refund.  What do you even call that? A shark investment/flip scam? 

7 minutes ago, Olidamus said:

Surprised how the tombots are turning. He removes a lot of people who say negative things on his facebook; usually only the tombots remain. But man, the latest comments to his post are a blood bath. Ripping him apart, saying its all a scam.

I think Tom finally shot himself in the foot.

Yeah, the comments are shocking. 90% of them are calling him out for greed and saying he's a douche now.

And posts where he peddles ugly clothing only get a couple hundred likes now.

• Like 1