The TTS Academy Scam Thread

Ghent

32 minutes ago, Jane said:

Maybe Tom should just find a less expensive hobby.

Mark got into bee keeping, that was weird but at least fairly safe and private. Maybe Tom could get into stamp collecting. 

The problem is; Tom has all these unrealistic expectations about changing the world, knowing government secrets about Aliens, and on the verge of inventing time travel.

Tom actually could run a successful business full of stuff people wanted, if he was able to get his circus under a tent, read a book or two on starting a business, setting realistic goals, and working towards them. Tom definitely has drive and isn't lazy; but most of the stuff he focuses his attention on is just bad ideas, poor decisions, mental, and will simply leak money and fail.

• Like 4

20 hours ago, ryan1125 said:

$5 says he doesn't even have 1 song close to being done.

Just another step closer to him saying "i will be able to rejoin blink once i get this up and running. donate now!"

I think given all of Tom's interests and conspiracies, that his energy would be best placed in getting a team of programmers together and developing a video game or something, maybe a VR one so that he could make some space game where he really feels like he's visiting alien planets or something.  I bet that would satisfy a lot of his burning desires to meet an alien, maybe even cure some of his delirium.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Clarke said:

I know you are always craving a rematch after you lose, but keep it out of this thread and address what I said in this thread, sound good?

I don't think anybody wants this thread to turn into you throwing shit all over the walls.

You said you respect facts, logic, and reasoning. I pointed out the fact that you support someone who makes a living peddling the polar opposite.

End of story as far as I'm concerned.

8 hours ago, Kay said:

A bunch of us here on the boards have some form of mental illness, as well as millions of other people. Isn't the current statistic like 1 in 4? 

I think the dudes lost the plot, when people here are saying 'mentally ill' their using it to generally mean 'The dudes nuts' not actually suggesting a specific issue regarding mental health. 

also I'm sorry but 'Wah I have millions from playing pop punk and have a bunch of teenagers follow me but suddenly aren't amused when I want to rip them off for millions to fund my crappy movie company wah' is not something I'm particularly sympathetic about.

If Tom wants his fans to have continued respect, he shouldn't dick them around so much. 

Just to be clear, I am not defending Tom in the slightest nor am I sympathetic to his current situation as my posts on previous pages will indicate. He deserves to be crushed and I have been doing so

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, M!ke said:

You can certainly no longer support the man, but if you voted for him, then you definitely did support him at some point, and especially at the point that was most important.

He voted and continues to support lol

Kind of blows the whole "i love reason and logic" schtick

On 10/16/2017 at 2:21 PM, Olidamus said:

Why does he keep sniffling and rubbing his nose? I don't mean to speculate but........yeh

What a joke it is all is. The dude has lost it, and when you think it can't get any worse, it does. I wonder how much worse it will get.

I kept thinking this dude was on blow lately... He's doing it all the time, and in front of a live stream as he introduces his crazy space company to the world. Might be an all time low for tom.

2 minutes ago, horchata said:

I kept thinking this dude was on blow lately... He's doing it all the time, and in front of a live stream as he introduces his crazy space company to the world. Might be an all time low for tom.

Lately, probably. Past few years, definitely. I don't know if it's been discussed anywhere, but at Reading 2010 and 2014 you can practically see him doing it between songs. I wouldn't be surprised at all if he's back at it.