The TTS Academy Scam Thread

Ghent

13 minutes ago, Nshesaid said:

I love Joe Rogan podcasts...I love Tom.

This disappointed me a bit. They just didn't click like I expected large in part because Tom was a bit too nervy.

I'm with you there. It could've gone the other way, because Joe is usually pretty open to this kind of stuff. Tom was speaking in grand statements, Joe hasn't smoked weed in a month, and they just didn't click. I will say that Tom did a decent job of exercising some knowledge of what he was talking about. I was really hoping they would only spend the last 3rd or so of the show talking about all of this stuff though. 

23 minutes ago, RomeoAndRebecca said:

I'm with you there. It could've gone the other way, because Joe is usually pretty open to this kind of stuff. Tom was speaking in grand statements, Joe hasn't smoked weed in a month, and they just didn't click. I will say that Tom did a decent job of exercising some knowledge of what he was talking about. I was really hoping they would only spend the last 3rd or so of the show talking about all of this stuff though. 

Yeah, I was really hoping for more Blink shit..I think Joe was too.  If Joe was high, this would have been more interesting, but since he wasn't, you just had two guys trying to sort of out-alpha eachother, Tom with his alien knowledge and Joe not really having it, and Tom not like that he wasn't having it.

Yeah they didn’t click well, but I’m actually glad Joe didn’t stroke Tom’s ego. He reacted the way 99% of people should react, and I hope that helps Tom realize he’s going to have to do better than “I know a lot of sekrets, invest in my company.” 

I also thought Sekret Machines fiction was supposed to be based on stuff he got from his “advisors” but he mentioned multiple times that it was stuff he put together on his own by connecting the dots when reading/researching the past 25 years. Weird.

He desperately needs to narrow his focus. At this point shoot for the Documentary series and see how that goes.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, ryan1125 said:

Yeah they didn’t click well, but I’m actually glad Joe didn’t stroke Tom’s ego. He reacted the way 99% of people should react

I really like Joe and his podcast. My only issue is that Joe had an older podcast with Alex Jones talking about interdimensional vampires, the immortal elite, and a bunch of crazy shit, and I don't remember hearing nearly as much skepticism then. Then again, Joe is buddies with Alex, they were both fucked up, and Tom just a different strain of weird. 

1 hour ago, NotNow said:

You guys saying toms interviewer needed to be high to do well doesn’t exactly paint him in a positive light Jesus...

Joe has said himself (an early episode with Bill Burr, I'll try to find it) that he's much less abrasive and intense when he's smoking.  The dude has been a daily smoker for a long time. He's doing sober October. Those are just facts and they probably correlate.

For some reason, I expected a winding conversation about science and extra-terrestrial life. I didn't see a conversation. What I saw was Tom plugging his company and Joe grilling Tom on tiny details. Neither are entirely at fault, but this didn't feel like an organic podcast like Joe usually has. It wasn't at all organic that they just dove straight into ALIENS. Give this conversation room to breathe. Not to mention Joe has engaged in some pretty fucking sideways conversations with his guests in the past; I didn't see that kind of engagement here. Joe is usually pretty good at vibing with his guests. Compare this shit to his Alex Jones episode. It's like night and day.

I'm not a Tombot and I have no idea if what he's doing is honest, but this podcast just made me sad. I mean, Joe talking shit while Tom had his headphones off, Joe making snarky expressions to Jamie, etc. That shit just made me feel bad for Tom. It's just jarring to me that Joe goes on with Alex Jones (who also claimed to have super secret contacts that he couldn't disclose) for hours and hours, yet he acts like a prick to Tom. All of this considered, Tom could do a better job at describing his experiences. He left too much to mystery and he'd better do a good job of following up with that or my sympathy is lost.

Compare this bullshit to Tom's episode: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZPCp8SPfOM

• Like 3

This wasnt an interview I can ever listen to again. Tom talking a million miles a minute. He must be using some type of drug. And Joe not being high (or drunk) for a month didnt help. Of course October is over in less than 5 days, so Tom just had to get on during his last sober week lol

Im surprised I didnt get a headache listening to Tom. He throws out so much info, acronyms, inside terms that no one knows wtf he's talking about. Might as well be speaking Chinese

6 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

This wasnt an interview I can ever listen to again. Tom talking a million miles a minute. He must be using some type of drug. And Joe not being high (or drunk) for a month didnt help. Of course October is over in less than 5 days, so Tom just had to get on during his last sober week lol

Im surprised I didnt get a headache listening to Tom. He throws out so much info, acronyms, inside terms that no one knows wtf he's talking about. Might as well be speaking Chinese

I can't listen to it again, either. I was excited to listen to this again on my drive home. Just a major let down that honestly made me a little bummed out, from all angles.

WTF i used to laugh at Tom's crazyness retarded ufo bullshit and egocentricity, but well i just read multiple comments on reddit, insta, youtube, and i suddenly felt so sad and heartbroken for him. The hatery is no more limited to us, it's now thousands shitting on Delonge. I can't imagine what pain it is when you read thousands of unknown making fun of you, pretty sure it hurts whatever your fame or level of egotrip. 

That reply is pointless, but I just wanted to formulate it's the first time i feel real pity for that guy, it's not even fun anymore. :/

29 minutes ago, PabloPerrault said:

WTF i used to laugh at Tom's crazyness retarded ufo bullshit and egocentricity, but well i just read multiple comments on reddit, insta, youtube, and i suddenly felt so sad and heartbroken for him. The hatery is no more limited to us, it's now thousands shitting on Delonge. I can't imagine what pain it is when you read thousands of unknown making fun of you, pretty sure it hurts whatever your fame or level of egotrip. 

That reply is pointless, but I just wanted to formulate it's the first time i feel real pity for that guy, it's not even fun anymore. :/

When you're trying to rip off people for millions, I think you should be able to accept that maybe people will think you're a dick. I'm not saying he deserves it but that's what you get for pulling crap like this.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Since88 said:

Not to be that guy, but how exactly do you guys know for 100% that Tom is full of shit and lying about all of this stuff?

I only watched like 10 mins because it was painful, but in that 10 mins I noticed at least one falsehood.

Tom said that he had 6 guys sit down and interview him about what he knew because they found out he was working with John Podesta on UFO/Alien stuff. They apparently acquired this information during the wikileaks email leak where they discovered "Tom was working with John Podesta".

However, the emails do not paint that picture at all, they paint a picture of Tom simply emailing Podesta or assistant, talking about promotional stuff, and getting no reply from Podesta.

This is not proof of anything, so Tom is lying right there, or at best, exaggerating.

I feel bad for Tom, because he is now just like any other brainwashed conspiracy nutjob like cc182 who just believe all this crazy bullshit that is based on lies and exaggerations that gets distorted so many times there is no way to really verify it. It is the conspiracy nutjobs MO to just hit you with a bunch of so called "facts" and have you try to untangle it all.

2 minutes ago, Since88 said:

Not to be that guy, but how exactly do you guys know for 100% that Tom is full of shit and lying about all of this stuff?

"I can't tell you what I told them, but if you read my book you'll understand" is a fucking plug. He is not there to have a conversation - he is there to allude to mysterious phenomena that can only be discussed if you give him money through purchasing his book. Follow this with Joe talking about (in his audio-podcast) that Tom contacted HIM to be on the show, I don't feel sorry for the guy. Joe has discussions - and Tom refused right off the bat to have an honest one. 

So, Tom might not be full of shit - but he's doing it for his own individual gain and that's what's bullshit. 

• Like 1