Ghent

The TTS Academy Scam Thread

"Hey Joe, There's something in the back room,

It's cameras and boxes of unsold T's

I've got friends in the CIA

Who say I can't talk about space

But I will if kids give me all of their money"

You could do this for like, so many things. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Kay said:

I actually believe in aliens. I wouldn't so far as say I believe they've been coming here for years and that there's some grand government conspiracy or that there's mind control and god knows what else, but I do believe that aliens exist.

However, it's been proven that this entire TTS 'academy' is a pattern of businesses, all owned by Tom, entirely set up to pay him back for his financial errors in the past. The actual funding for these things he's talking about is incredibly vague and murky, what is clear is he wants to fund more books and films and T shirt sales.

It is obvious that the TTS investment is about paying him back and continuing to do the stupid crap he's been doing for years and nothing more. He's pushing the conspiracy stuff because it'll give him a wider net of a potential audience and also because he's a little bit bananas, but I don't think he has any interest in doing anything actually scientific or educational. if he did, he'd be working with those people privately and quietly or he'd be working specifically on a documentary series or a non-fiction work. 

But he isn't. the only thing he's done so far is a book based on some theories he's read about but is actually a fictional novel. that's the only thing he's ever done for anything to do with all this stuff. everything else is silly books and comics and crap. 

Either he's totally lost it, or he's just trying to get some money back. He could believe everything he was saying, it still wouldn't legitimise his choices with the legality and financial expectations of this project.

The problem with the money thing is.. He could play like 3 Blink shows and get his business paid back for. This seems a bit over the top just to make money when he has an easy easy access to it.

• Like 2

Im about half way through and ya its uncomfortable. 

I think my favourite parts is when Tom is talking about being interagated for 2 days and Joe just says to him "who has 2 full free days to just let these people talk to you in a hotel" or something along those lines. 

Just now, vic vinegar said:

Yeah, Tom really should've just milked the cash cow that is blink to refund his hobbies. Mark and Travis figured it out. Why can't he?

Tom would had, if it just stayed a touring band.

But he had zero interest in the new record thing; and his ego that Blink built, told him he could actually make this shit a success.

But he's finally done himself in IMO, real Alien experts will just laugh, fake conspiracy idiots will say he is all wrong, Tombots won't care enough to commit, and the whole "investment" thing will bite him in the ass.

The dude is done, and in a way I feel bad, but he made his own bed.

This is exactly what Tom is, it fits the definition perfectly.

A charlatan (also called swindler or mountebank) is a person practicing quackery or some similar confidence trick or deception in order to obtain money, fame or other advantages via some form of pretense or deception.

19 minutes ago, Olidamus said:

This is exactly what Tom is, it fits the definition perfectly.

A charlatan (also called swindler or mountebank) is a person practicing quackery or some similar confidence trick or deception in order to obtain money, fame or other advantages via some form of pretense or deception.

I've been calling him a charlatan for ages, c'mon man don't steal credit :)

1 hour ago, Ghent said:

I've been calling him a charlatan for ages, c'mon man don't steal credit :)

True, you referred to Tom being a charlatan in 2016. Twice.

However, I was the first to use the term in 2011  to reference a person (not TOm) in 2011..

The word was used in song lyrics back in 2003.

• Haha 1

I think the video, and Joe making fun of the “I can’t get into that” is a little unfair. It was an hour forty and Tom talked for most of it. I think he got into (stupid, fake, gullible, naive) details plenty. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, SayNoToOliver said:

I think the video, and Joe making fun of the “I can’t get into that” is a little unfair. It was an hour forty and Tom talked for most of it. I think he got into (stupid, fake, gullible, naive) details plenty. 

Yeah, Tom talked a shit ton. Joe mostly grilled on details every so often. It didn't feel like an actual discussion. 

Where does Jennifer Delonge fit into this? She is listed in the SEC document. What does she tell Tom or think of all this? I hope Tom isnt being influenced by his silly wife