• Ross
    • Monica
    • Chandler
    • Rachel
    • Joey
    • Phoebe

• 1 year later...

It was cool seeing them all together!

But I didn’t like how they setup the show. One time they’re sitting on the couch being interviewed, then they’re in the apartment recreating a scene. These jumps were kinda distracting to me. 

The reunion deserved much better imo…

Monica is a botox monster tho 🥲. Her face Jeeeesus…

I liked it. Half the format was great, with the six of them talking about their friendship through the years and the really nice trip down memory lane, but half the format sucked. They really could have done without James Corden + the audience round the fountain and the celebs who weren't even in the series.

Matt Leblanc is a goddamn lovely human being though.

• Like 1

Kept seeing Matt Leblanc getting shit on Twitter for looking large, I think he aged the most gracefully out of all of them haha. Or Lisa Kudrow, she hasn’t changed.

yewh - seems like Matt is basically Joey in real life too. Kinda had me worried for my boy Matthew Perry tho, he’s been through some shit and didn’t look well 

I also really enjoyed it. I thought Corden would ruin it the fucking arsehole, can’t stand the cunt, practically everyone in the UK thinks he’s a total wanker. 

Sad to see Matthew Perry like that, to me he strikes me as the one who suffered with mental health the most, he had addiction issues in the middle seasons I believe. Courtney has completely fucked her face, she was absolutely stunning in the early seasons. Lisa still looks great, she’s aged the best 100%. I always thought Matt came across boring whenever I’ve seen him in interviews etc but he seems to come to life when talking about friends, he was on top form

• Like 2

It's sad to see Matthew Perry seemingly ravaged by fame and addiction. He seemed somewhat bewildered throughout, considering how sharp and witty used to be in interviews up until a few years ago. I hope he's in a good place. 

I think the best guest star appearance/moment of the reunion was Lady Gaga's appreciation of Phoebe as the character that made "different" kids feel good about themselves. It was so true. 

• Like 1

On 6/1/2021 at 12:53 PM, ...Dan... said:

James Corden makes me sad these days, Gavin & Stacey was fucking legendary but he is just a complete vag on American TV. 

Most people here in the US hate him too so I’m not sure why he is still relevant. 

Also, his production company produced the reunion so I guess he took it upon himself to host the show and add in the unnecessary fillers like the fashion show. 

All i wanted was the friends cast chatting, when random celebrities came on or random fans talking i was like oh fuxk off i dont give a shit, go back to the cast! Really took me out of it tbh

Like why the fuck i care about david beckhams and mindy kallings favourite episodes or bieber strutting on the cat walk fuck off 😆

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
On 5/29/2021 at 7:18 PM, Jan Backing Track said:

Chandler > Ross = Joey > Monica > Pheobe > Rachel > Brad Pitt 

Sometimes I like Ross more, but Chandler had a great arc.  Joey is great but didn't grow much, Monica is the realest.  Monica + Chandler is true love.

I think I gotta still stick with this! Good job 2021 Jan!