23 members have voted

1. 1. Who’s your fave?

• Ross
    • Monica
    • Chandler
    • Rachel
    • Joey
    • Phoebe

Rachel was irritating in the first few seasons but she's like the only character that got better as the show went on -  I adore her in the last few. I mostly like Monica throughout but she gets less redeemable later on. 

12 hours ago, Patient #48273 said:

I was ready to like your post until I got to this garbage opinion.

I seriously don't know a single brit who enjoys Seinfeld. it's just never been funny to me whatsoever. but there's a lot of shows people adore that I've never gotten the love for. 

Here's a british version of the argument, let's see if I can recreate the results - Hey @Scott. @...Dan... @2point5 - Any of guys love Only Fools and Horses? I think it's one of the worst things ever put on TV in the UK, thoughts? 

not a huge only fools fan but the missus loves it and she’s turned me onto it. I’ve watched a few eps now and really enjoyed it. The scene where Del Boy falls through the bar is one of the best comedy scenes of all time nqat

• Like 1

When I was in Scotland I used to watch a show that was about two old men (young guys in costume) and I remember there being an Indian guy who ran a betting place for gambling. I can't remember the name and phone we drank away a lot of the memory of it. Do any of the Brits know what I'm talking about?

31 minutes ago, 2point5 said:

Only Fools and Horses is an absolute classic and will always be funny. The chandelier scene kills me every single time. 

Saw one of my favourites the other night, where Del wins a holiday but Rodney has to pretend to be 13 as it was for a kids competition, so many classic episodes. 

19 minutes ago, Speedo said:

When I was in Scotland I used to watch a show that was about two old men (young guys in costume) and I remember there being an Indian guy who ran a betting place for gambling. I can't remember the name and phone we drank away a lot of the memory of it. Do any of the Brits know what I'm talking about?

No idea mate.

56 minutes ago, Speedo said:

Not a clue tbh

I really don't get the Rachel infatuation.  She's definitely good looking, but Brad Pitt's criticisms of her were warranted. Very basic/boring blonde in a way.  Yet she's deemed the hottest girl alive by many guys.  What gives? I'd take Monica for her competitive personality anyday.

I prefer Monica too, look at that pretty face!

monica_friends_-_best_moments_-_funniest

(and regarding side characters: Cassie > Molly > Jill > Charlie > Bonnie > Mona...) 

But seriously, the show still holds up, doesn't get old! It's a classic. Actually it's so good, they decided to reboot it a year after the show ended! (looking at you HIMYM)