Jump to content
 
_Kyle_

Distillers Are Back

Recommended Posts

Just now, Margie Whipple's Rage said:

"Defend" is not a word I'd use, no.

Exonerate then?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

We've got to alert @Ghent to these comments.

What comments? All I said was 16 was legal in Australia and they got married when she was 18. I didn't make the law and I didn't condone his actions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, _Kyle_ said:

Exonerate then?

No, not exonerate either. I never even indicated my personal opinion on the matter. I just stated the facts of the case. You said you were surprised he didn't get arrested and all I did was point out that he technically didn't break the law.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

We've got to alert @Ghent to these comments.

Yeahhh, this is getting creepy fast.

That's 3-4 pedo strikes in just a few days for Speedo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Margie Whipple's Rage said:

No, not exonerate either. I never even indicated my personal opinion on the matter. I just stated the facts of the case. You said you were surprised he didn't get arrested and all I did was point out that he technically didn't break the law.

Hence why I said he was lucky. He could easily have been in jail for that in a lot of states. He was sly this one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, _Kyle_ said:

Hence why I said he was lucky. He could easily have been in jail for that in a lot of states. He was sly this one.

Well, he got his just dessert 8 years later when she broke his fucking heart.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Margie Whipple's Rage said:

Well, he got his just dessert 8 years later when she broke his fucking heart.

when you compound the likeliness of it never working out, and then him going to jail, and then having to register as a sex offender, etc. He seems to got off pretty easy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, _Kyle_ said:

when you compound the likeliness of it never working out, and then him going to jail, and then having to register as a sex offender, etc. He seems to got off pretty easy.

Tell that to his broken fucking heart.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dear Tim "Child Bride" Armstrong's Broken Fucking Heart,

I'm sorry she "betray" you. I'm sorry she got a boyfriend who wasn't poaching naive teenagers over in Australia.

But hey, look at it this way. You don't have to worry about the embarrassing circumstances when you tell people how you met her, you're free to date people your own age, and you didn't have to go to going to jail on top of it all and be registered as a sex offender.

Sincerely,

Kyle

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, JarJarBlinks said:

Lol! I think child protective services need to be called on Speedo. 

Also we need to ban him from all but the music sections, can't react to posts, can't send private messages. 😁

I bet the Love/Relationship Police Deputy Patient is on the case! 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Feeling_This_1 said:

Lol! I think child protective services need to be called on Speedo. 

Also we need to ban him from all but the music sections, can't react to posts, can't send private messages. 😁

I bet the Love/Relationship Police Deputy Patient is on the case! 

@Patient #48273 show him your baton!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, _Kyle_ said:

Dear Tim "Child Bride" Armstrong's Broken Fucking Heart,

I'm sorry she "betray" you. I'm sorry she got a boyfriend who wasn't poaching naive teenagers over in Australia.

But hey, look at it this way. You don't have to worry about the embarrassing circumstances when you tell people how you met her, you're free to date people your own age, and you didn't have to go to going to jail on top of it all and be registered as a sex offender.

Sincerely,

Kyle

Alright. You win. Distillers still suck though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't feel safe here.  When I have children, and post them on the board, what if they're looked at in the same way Brody Dalle is being viewed? 

Absolutely disgusting. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JarJarBlinks said:

I don't feel safe here.  When I have children, and post them on the board, what if they're looked at in the same way Brody Dalle is being viewed? 

Absolutely disgusting. 

As a terrible songwriter?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...