Distillers Are Back

_Kyle_

2 minutes ago, _Kyle_ said:

Exonerate then?

No, not exonerate either. I never even indicated my personal opinion on the matter. I just stated the facts of the case. You said you were surprised he didn't get arrested and all I did was point out that he technically didn't break the law.

12 minutes ago, Margie Whipple's Rage said:

No, not exonerate either. I never even indicated my personal opinion on the matter. I just stated the facts of the case. You said you were surprised he didn't get arrested and all I did was point out that he technically didn't break the law.

Hence why I said he was lucky. He could easily have been in jail for that in a lot of states. He was sly this one.

13 minutes ago, Margie Whipple's Rage said:

Well, he got his just dessert 8 years later when she broke his fucking heart.

when you compound the likeliness of it never working out, and then him going to jail, and then having to register as a sex offender, etc. He seems to got off pretty easy.

2 minutes ago, _Kyle_ said:

when you compound the likeliness of it never working out, and then him going to jail, and then having to register as a sex offender, etc. He seems to got off pretty easy.

Tell that to his broken fucking heart.

Dear Tim "Child Bride" Armstrong's Broken Fucking Heart,

I'm sorry she "betray" you. I'm sorry she got a boyfriend who wasn't poaching naive teenagers over in Australia.

But hey, look at it this way. You don't have to worry about the embarrassing circumstances when you tell people how you met her, you're free to date people your own age, and you didn't have to go to going to jail on top of it all and be registered as a sex offender.

Sincerely,

Kyle

• Haha 1

Just now, Feeling_This_1 said:

Lol! I think child protective services need to be called on Speedo. 

Also we need to ban him from all but the music sections, can't react to posts, can't send private messages. ?

I bet the Love/Relationship Police Deputy Patient is on the case! 

@Patient #48273 show him your baton!

3 minutes ago, _Kyle_ said:

Dear Tim "Child Bride" Armstrong's Broken Fucking Heart,

I'm sorry she "betray" you. I'm sorry she got a boyfriend who wasn't poaching naive teenagers over in Australia.

But hey, look at it this way. You don't have to worry about the embarrassing circumstances when you tell people how you met her, you're free to date people your own age, and you didn't have to go to going to jail on top of it all and be registered as a sex offender.

Sincerely,

Kyle

Alright. You win. Distillers still suck though.

2 hours ago, JarJarBlinks said:

I don't feel safe here.  When I have children, and post them on the board, what if they're looked at in the same way Brody Dalle is being viewed? 

Absolutely disgusting. 

As a terrible songwriter?