Blink's Biggest Cringe Moment?

Meltdown Tracker

1 hour ago, Thibaut182 said:

Maybe the Pop Disaster Tour in 2002 when Green Day put on a much better show than Blink.

This was kind of embarassing considering blink had the worst critics, although that was to expect since blink never care about their live shows just wanted to play fast and look cool, and still blink was funnier than GD in some ways.

The biggest cringe moment would have to be blink playing live at the blizzcon 2013

But a lot of the 2009-2010 gigs showed Tom in a shamefull shape as well.

• Like 2

I was at pop disaster and the whole thing where green day blew Blink out of the water is overplayed.

Green day did there thing where Billie walks all over the fucking stage and does the "hey yo" like 1000 times and has people come up onstage and whatnot.

That isn't Blink. Never has been. Blink did their thing just fine. No its not quite as energetic, but I'd rather them be them, then try to copy GD.

GD was just jealous that they took a backseat and had to open for Blink.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

36 minutes ago, Olidamus said:

I was at pop disaster and the whole thing where green day blew Blink out of the water is overplayed.

Green day did there thing where Billie walks all over the fucking stage and does the "hey yo" like 1000 times and has people come up onstage and whatnot.

That isn't Blink. Never has been. Blink did their thing just fine. No its not quite as energetic, but I'd rather them be them, then try to copy GD.

GD was just jealous that they took a backseat and had to open for Blink.

Yeah, and they (specially Tre Cool) did interviews trash talking blink after the tour, thats an hypocrite move that showed he was jelous.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Olidamus said:

Feldman appears via live webcam; guitar in hand, shirtless, hyper as hell. Cracks a horrible joke about Travis taking his pants off.

Then him and Travis play Brohemian Rhapsody.

For me that just summed up how much Feldman fucked up this band.

Here is the video

Holy shit I never knew about this. Yeah, this is one of the worst things I've seen from blink haha.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Clarkerpes said:

First thing that comes to mind for me is the "No more parents" graffiti in the Up All Night music video...I believe they were in their early 40s when that aired? Just awful. 

I face palmed when I saw that. I was just like you gotta be fuckin kidding me.... Not only did I hate the song when it leaked, but it was the worst video they ever made as well. I noticed that graffiti the first time I ever watched the video. It was a sign of things to come