Ry-Bread

Blink-182 Signature Study

@Thibaut182 that's authentic, guy had a Tom one as well at one point

Here is a cool item I somehow missed out on, 1998 Mark/Trav autographs. This is neat because it is a very early Travis "Blink" signature:

ZRAcLpH.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@ebayscammakilla

First pic (Trav drum) is super dark and low res, but likely authentic from what I can see.

Middle two are laughable fakes,

Bottom one is authentic.

Be careful, there are quite a few forgeries on eBay right now, including high dollar ones “authenticated” by top tier companies. (No surprise)

3 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

@ebayscammakilla

First pic (Trav drum) is super dark and low res, but likely authentic from what I can see.

Bottom one is authentic.

Be careful, there are quite a few forgeries on eBay right now, including high dollar ones “authenticated” by top tier companies. (No surprise)

I've seen some examples that match the cds that's crazy.

Just now, ebayscammakilla said:

I've seen some examples that match the cds that's crazy.

Well you were either looking at bad examples, or need your eyes checked ;) They aren’t even close!

But kidding aside, most people don’t have any clue about autographs and that is why people scribble on their old CDs and scam people on eBay for a quick buck. Forgeries are meant to fool people...so if you don’t know what you’re looking for, you may not even think twice about it.

As I said, be careful. And if it seems too good to be true, it usually is.

14 hours ago, Ry-Bread said:

Well you were either looking at bad examples, or need your eyes checked ;) They aren’t even close!

But kidding aside, most people don’t have any clue about autographs and that is why people scribble on their old CDs and scam people on eBay for a quick buck. Forgeries are meant to fool people...so if you don’t know what you’re looking for, you may not even think twice about it.

As I said, be careful. And if it seems too good to be true, it usually is.

Right, a buddy bought the first three and wants to bid on the last one but, we thought the drumhead was fake since we seen an exact copy down to the inscription for sale on ebay. thanks...we are starting a return on the cds! Oh and the examples I was looking at were yours...I didn't see you have two places these are posted lol. Either way thanks again!

1 hour ago, Ry-Bread said:

@ebayscammakilla

Bottom one is authentic.

what's that bottom poster worth? $100-$125?

10 hours ago, ebayscammakilla said:

what's that bottom poster worth? $100-$125?

The correct answer is always: "Whatever someone is willing to pay.

But $75ish low end, $150ish high end. Your $100-$125 evaluation would certainly be fair IMO. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ry-Bread said:

The correct answer is always: "Whatever someone is willing to pay.

But $75ish low end, $150ish high end. Your $100-$125 evaluation would certainly be fair IMO. 

Some things have set values that they never go under...I've bought and sold for years just not autos...e.g. pre Matt Blink posters are I'd say about $100 all day...but, that one was shilled...we couldn't do it...the seller was running it up with a second account. The seller of those CD's insists they are real but, has no proof...have been refunded! thanks again!

12 hours ago, Ry-Bread said:

@ebayscammakilla no I do not.

Couple recent pick-ups I wanted to show off:

Gzr4NZ2.jpg

ynq5OUr.jpg

So I now have Tom on TOYPAJ by himself, and Mark/Trav on one... how sad lol. If only I could combine them!

m12eBDM.jpg

See that's why I avoid buying these things...those look as fake as the ones I showed you lol.

Thoughts?

s-l1600.jpg