Ry-Bread

Blink-182 Signature Study

2 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

@ebayscammakilla I think you should send @Ry-Bread an edible arrangement or something.

Sheet...I thought this was for fun to help people...I mean look at what he's created in this thread....was he offered MOD or Comps from these sites? didn't think so...thanks for the jokes but, he is legit helping me I don't need to be trolled by the "role MODel". 

19 minutes ago, ebayscammakilla said:

@Ry-Bread Thanks bought 3 of them for $50 bucks...I can now see mark and matt from a mile away. What about that C Cat up top? Real or fake?

$50 each or $50 total? $50 each is good, $50 for all 3 would make me want to verify they are not reprints. They were originally given to VIPs on the 2nd California stretch, some have Trav's short sig when he got lazy, some did not.

The Cheshire is authentic, cool '99 piece that I've been trying to buy (which is why I don't "help" all the time ;) ) but I'm not having any luck with the seller, if you want it go for it.

8 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

@ebayscammakilla I think you should send @Ry-Bread an edible arrangement or something.

I accept payment in the form of Runts, Sprees, and Sweettarts! =P

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, ebayscammakilla said:

Sheet...I thought this was for fun to help people...I mean look at what he's created in this thread....was he offered MOD or Comps from these sites? didn't think so...thanks for the jokes but, he is legit helping me I don't need to be trolled by the "role MODel". 

My overall intent of the thread is to provide enough learning points/examples to where people can learn from it and make their own informed decisions. Before I documented this stuff, it was just a free for all where people would blindly buy whatever from a cesspool of forgeries. Even the top "autograph authenticators" (PSA/DNA, JSA, Beckett) all have no clue on Blink IMHO and likely just google stuff I documented when they get one to "authenticate" and make their best guess. 

I didn't really create this to be everyone's "IS THIS REAL?" tool, which is a valuable service that I get nothing out of. Obviously I enjoy seeing random examples, love discussing autographs, try to help when I can (especially if it's a piece I am not interested in buying), and understand it is nice to get my "blessing" on a piece, but it can be overdone. 

Laura was just joking because I've helped you several times in the last few pages! It's all good, just don't wear me out! lol

• Like 1

On 4/25/2019 at 8:48 AM, Ry-Bread said:

$50 each or $50 total? $50 each is good, $50 for all 3 would make me want to verify they are not reprints. They were originally given to VIPs on the 2nd California stretch, some have Trav's short sig when he got lazy, some did not.

The Cheshire is authentic, cool '99 piece that I've been trying to buy (which is why I don't "help" all the time ;) ) but I'm not having any luck with the seller, if you want it go for it.

I accept payment in the form of Runts, Sprees, and Sweettarts! =P

They are not reprints it was $50 for all three from a guy on offerup out of LA...he showed me proof. I see said the blind man and I'll just pop in every now and then...I think  I'm good now! thanks and if I come across anything candy I'll shoot it your way (aka pieces I won't buy)! And naw I was just wondering about it since the price seems kind of high. I'd say it's worth about what $50 buck's max? What were you offering?

@ebayscammakilla nice, that's a great deal then. Looks good, if he's selling the signed tickets super cheap LMK and I'll split them with you.

The CC cd is overpriced at $120 IMO given where it is signed and some smudges. I offered $50 and didn't even get a counter... I personally wasn't willing to go much higher than that. If it was signed nicely on the cover that may be a different story.

On 4/25/2019 at 9:24 AM, Ry-Bread said:

@ebayscammakilla nice, that's a great deal then. Looks good, if he's selling the signed tickets super cheap LMK and I'll split them with you.

The CC cd is overpriced at $120 IMO given where it is signed and some smudges. I offered $50 and didn't even get a counter... I personally wasn't willing to go much higher than that. If it was signed nicely on the cover that may be a different story.

I tried to get it all but, everything else he is keeping lol...he uses it as proof and he also showed me pics of them at the M&G....he has 4 vip posters that's why he sold those. I thought they were fake too for the $$$....I took that pic down since it's not mine btw. And yeah $50 is what I was thinking...what's a good signed CD cover worth...$75-$125ish...thanks again for real!

17 hours ago, Thibaut182 said:

Not signed by Tom, Mark or Travis but I thought that this poster was really cool and it's signed by Janine Lindemulder !

Never seen this poster before 

s-l1600.jpg

there are gloves and cd's also signed by her on ebay.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, brocksta182 said:

And the glove could be yours for the low low price of $119 USD + shipping!

I'd say that they are worthless in my opinion. the poster is cool though. However, I don't display anything I own so....

It’s a really cool display piece, looks like it was given to those who had some sort of involvement with the album. I couldn’t find any info on who “Jennie Rosello” was or I may have bid on it. 

1 hour ago, Ry-Bread said:

It’s a really cool display piece, looks like it was given to those who had some sort of involvement with the album. I couldn’t find any info on who “Jennie Rosello” was or I may have bid on it. 

Worked at MTV in the late 90's. https://www.linkedin.com/in/jennierossello/ 

Bands give out gold / platinum records to media people that support the record all the time. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ebayscammakilla said:

I can't believe this went for over $100 bucks lol

100% worth it cause this was probably made for like $400-600 and looks legit.