Blink-182 Signature Study

Ry-Bread

On 7/17/2019 at 8:14 AM, Kelso55 said:

Thanks RY . I feel the same exact way about it. Travis was all over the place w his signature back then, Marks looks dead on and Tom is the questionable one. I thought you may have fun w this one because if this is fake, its a pretty good one. For all intents and purposes Im gonna go keep thinking its real until you crack the code lol 

I'm 100% sure it's FAKE and Ry/Trump's taught me everything I know!

On 7/18/2019 at 7:53 PM, ebayscammakilla said:

I'm 100% sure it's FAKE and Ry taught me everything I know!

What makes you think the "Mark" signature is fake? Just so I can learn better, because from that time frame this Mark signature looks pretty good. 

On 3/27/2019 at 7:23 PM, Thibaut182 said:

s-l1600.jpg

Decided to buy this amazing signature, can't wait to receive it !!!! will post a picture once I do have it !

First item from Blink in my collection signed by Scott "Mad Dog" Raynor ? So happy !

Edit : this signature dates around March 1998 in Canada on the Sno-Core Tour 1998

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Thibaut182 said:

Decided to buy this amazing signature, can't wait to receive it !!!! will post a picture once I do have it !

First item from Blink in my collection signed by Scott "Mad Dog" Raynor ? So happy !

That was listed FOREVER! How much did you end up paying? The guy didn't even respond to my offer of $40 lol.

EDIT: you have him the $50 he's been holding out for...for YEARS! Nice piece can't believe he lost my deal from a year ago over $10 bucks!

Check this out a Mark 29 and a dick on a unicorn lol???? $200 is high I'd go $50-$75 but, it's worth at least $125-$150.

https://ibb.co/yNzPPgc

On 7/20/2019 at 12:49 PM, Kelso55 said:

What makes you think the "Mark" signature is fake? Just so I can learn better, because from that time frame this Mark signature looks pretty good. 

It's hard to explain...did you see that post where Trump's and Ry pointed out differences on a Mark? That's how I learned Mark. Travis, Scott, Matt, & Tom I can spot a mile away too since studying this thread. It's my eyes telling me...I can't explain it.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, ebayscammakilla said:

That was listed FOREVER! How much did you end up paying? The guy didn't even respond to my offer of $40 lol.

EDIT: you have him the $50 he's been holding out for...for YEARS! Nice piece can't believe he lost my deal from a year ago over $10 bucks!

I know ! I posted that same exact signature on this tread !

50 dollars is to be fair quite a good price judging from that signature and it's just a Scott signature alone without Mark or Tom too !

Also from 1998 ! Would have been perfect to know where and when that signature was obtained too ! I'll have to do some research ? 

• Like 1

Why the “29”? Weird, def authentic though. Yeah I love that First Date poster but the guy is crazy if he thinks he’s gonna get $1,500... I wouldn’t go over $100 on it.

I hope to add a “MHSTAR” style sig of Mark’s to my collection at some point.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ry-Bread said:

Why the “29”? Weird, def authentic though. Yeah I love that First Date poster but the guy is crazy if he thinks he’s gonna get $1,500... I wouldn’t go over $100 on it.

I hope to add a “MHSTAR” style sig of Mark’s to my collection at some point.

Really only a $100? I would think the dick would be $25 to $50 alone lol.

Was just looking at that, funny since I was just talking to @daveyjones about this tape in another thread. Does that look like a legit 2nd edition Davey? IIRC there are 4 editions of the original “Buddha” tape.

If I were to fork out $400+ I’d want the original edition probably. I’d also prefer it signed by at least Tom & Mark instead of just 1. But it’s an amazing piece of blink history regardless!

• Like 1