Jump to content
 

Blink-182 Signature Study


Ry-Bread
 Share

Recommended Posts

On 7/17/2019 at 8:14 AM, Kelso55 said:

Thanks RY . I feel the same exact way about it. Travis was all over the place w his signature back then, Marks looks dead on and Tom is the questionable one. I thought you may have fun w this one because if this is fake, its a pretty good one. For all intents and purposes Im gonna go keep thinking its real until you crack the code lol 

I'm 100% sure it's FAKE and Ry/Trump's taught me everything I know!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/18/2019 at 7:53 PM, ebayscammakilla said:

I'm 100% sure it's FAKE and Ry taught me everything I know!

What makes you think the "Mark" signature is fake? Just so I can learn better, because from that time frame this Mark signature looks pretty good. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/27/2019 at 7:23 PM, Thibaut182 said:

s-l1600.jpg

Decided to buy this amazing signature, can't wait to receive it !!!! will post a picture once I do have it !

First item from Blink in my collection signed by Scott "Mad Dog" Raynor ? So happy !

Edit : this signature dates around March 1998 in Canada on the Sno-Core Tour 1998

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Thibaut182 said:

Decided to buy this amazing signature, can't wait to receive it !!!! will post a picture once I do have it !

First item from Blink in my collection signed by Scott "Mad Dog" Raynor ? So happy !

That was listed FOREVER! How much did you end up paying? The guy didn't even respond to my offer of $40 lol.

 

EDIT: you have him the $50 he's been holding out for...for YEARS! Nice piece can't believe he lost my deal from a year ago over $10 bucks!

 

Check this out a Mark 29 and a dick on a unicorn lol???? $200 is high I'd go $50-$75 but, it's worth at least $125-$150.

https://ibb.co/yNzPPgc

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/20/2019 at 12:49 PM, Kelso55 said:

What makes you think the "Mark" signature is fake? Just so I can learn better, because from that time frame this Mark signature looks pretty good. 

It's hard to explain...did you see that post where Trump's and Ry pointed out differences on a Mark? That's how I learned Mark. Travis, Scott, Matt, & Tom I can spot a mile away too since studying this thread. It's my eyes telling me...I can't explain it.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, ebayscammakilla said:

That was listed FOREVER! How much did you end up paying? The guy didn't even respond to my offer of $40 lol.

 

EDIT: you have him the $50 he's been holding out for...for YEARS! Nice piece can't believe he lost my deal from a year ago over $10 bucks!

I know ! I posted that same exact signature on this tread !

50 dollars is to be fair quite a good price judging from that signature and it's just a Scott signature alone without Mark or Tom too !

Also from 1998 ! Would have been perfect to know where and when that signature was obtained too ! I'll have to do some research ? 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Why the “29”? Weird, def authentic though. Yeah I love that First Date poster but the guy is crazy if he thinks he’s gonna get $1,500... I wouldn’t go over $100 on it.

I hope to add a “MHSTAR” style sig of Mark’s to my collection at some point.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Ry-Bread said:

Why the “29”? Weird, def authentic though. Yeah I love that First Date poster but the guy is crazy if he thinks he’s gonna get $1,500... I wouldn’t go over $100 on it.

I hope to add a “MHSTAR” style sig of Mark’s to my collection at some point.

Really only a $100? I would think the dick would be $25 to $50 alone lol.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Was just looking at that, funny since I was just talking to @daveyjones about this tape in another thread. Does that look like a legit 2nd edition Davey? IIRC there are 4 editions of the original “Buddha” tape.

If I were to fork out $400+ I’d want the original edition probably. I’d also prefer it signed by at least Tom & Mark instead of just 1. But it’s an amazing piece of blink history regardless!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...