Ry-Bread

Blink-182 Signature Study

5 hours ago, Ry-Bread said:

Uh no thanks, and did you get these personally? Some of these look awful...

I did not...but, quick question are you saying they are fake? AND please don't take 5 years to answer while try and make up your mind...k lol

I am really confused about this ebayscamkiller guy all of the sudden.

I thought he was here as kind of a newbie of Blink auto collecting and looking for opinions.

Now all of the sudden he has like tons of Blink signed stuff that he is looking to unload much of which looks fake as hell so far.

Help me here @Ry-Bread isn't that whats been happening? Is this guy some forger sent it to gather and attempt to perfect his forging craft. I am growing suspicious by the moment.

• Like 1

The idea of someone only posting here to get autograph info and try to sell people here (questionable) autographed stuff definitely rubs me the wrong way.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

I am really confused about this ebayscamkiller guy all of the sudden.

I thought he was here as kind of a newbie of Blink auto collecting and looking for opinions.

Now all of the sudden he has like tons of Blink signed stuff that he is looking to unload much of which looks fake as hell so far.

Help me here @Ry-Bread isn't that whats been happening? Is this guy some forger sent it to gather and attempt to perfect his forging craft. I am growing suspicious by the moment.

Yeah I don't know if he is the mastermind, or just a naive genuine moron trying to flip stuff, but either way it's a classic case of someone abusing my "help". This has happened to me plenty of times over the years (with many other subjects I collect and help people with) and why I am hesitant to help at times. If I wanted to pick up stuff cheap and flip it, I'd do it on my own lol. I also know for a fact there have been decent blink forgeries based off of items I have posted in this thread, which is why I am hesitant to give "tell tale" signs and highly detailed information as forgers are always "listening".

It def looks like he's a big "autograph" seller with highly questionable blink items at minimum. I certainly wouldn't buy anything from someone with that much "autograph experience'" who thought that Scott drumstick was real. 

And lmao @ his "ANYTHING WORTH A SHIT ON EBAY IS MINE" followed by like 5 turds I wouldn't even buy for $2.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Ry-Bread said:

Yeah I don't know if he is the mastermind, or just a naive genuine moron trying to flip stuff, but either way it's a classic case of someone abusing my "help". This has happened to me plenty of times over the years (with many other subjects I collect and help people with) and why I am hesitant to help at times. If I wanted to pick up stuff cheap and flip it, I'd do it on my own lol. I also know for a fact there have been decent blink forgeries based off of items I have posted in this thread, which is why I am hesitant to give "tell tale" signs and highly detailed information as forgers are always "listening".

It def looks like he's a big "autograph" seller with highly questionable blink items at minimum. I certainly wouldn't buy anything from someone with that much "autograph experience'" who thought that Scott drumstick was real. 

And lmao @ his "ANYTHING WORTH A SHIT ON EBAY IS MINE" followed by like 5 turds I wouldn't even buy for $2.

LOL HATERS!!!!! I didn't use you...I have been buying and selling with your info YES....BUT, I wasn't as much before coming on here. WTF??? I bought those in a lot from warehouse music on ebay for $100 bucks....THEY ARE ALL REAL...I'll take $40 each shipped??? No fuckin games here!

If ebayscammakilla is actually a "scamma," does that mean he'll have to kill himself?

Don't do it, man, just stop scamming.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, ebayscammakilla said:

LOL HATERS!!!!! I didn't use you...I have been buying and selling with your info YES....BUT, I wasn't as much before coming on here. WTF??? I bought those in a lot from warehouse music on ebay for $100 bucks....THEY ARE ALL REAL...I'll take $40 each shipped??? No fuckin games here!

They aren't real. I am hesitant to tell you why, but there is some very obvious issues.

Although the person who forged them has definitely done some studying of real examples. But not enough. So it makes me kind of think that person who signed them is well, you.

I am not sure it is possible to create the perfect forgery or one where even experts are unsure. But keep trying. I don't think you will get there.

4 hours ago, Patient #48273 said:

If ebayscammakilla is actually a "scamma," does that mean he'll have to kill himself?

Don't do it, man, just stop scamming.

Meh 

10 hours ago, ebayscammakilla said:

WHAT IN THEE FUCK??? I didn't sign those Mark did but, if they are fake...warehouse music on ebay is the one who sold me the 5 copies for $100.

Then why are you selling them for 40?

I am so excited. Scored a signed BoxCar Racer CD signed in 2002 last night. Which is ridiculously rare.

I used @Ry-Bread 's study to make the purchase. So thanks!!! I never would have had a clue if it was real without that because a lot of these signed BCR CD's just look like a bunch of scribbles.

The only thing I'd say is, it does not appear to be signed by Travis. Its not the perfect piece. Two band members signed the outside of the CD, and 3 on the inside, and no Travis. But with BCR, beggers can't be choosers. Maybe one day I can get Travis to sign it.

eeveL03.jpg

• Like 2

Awesome no doubt authentic piece @Donald Trump's Bulge I had my eye on it too, but couldn’t get the seller to even look on the inside booklet to see if Trav was on the inside. 

When you get it in hand, you may get lucky and find Trav somewhere in it. Very surprising he isn’t, as it seems it was done at a CD signing. If not, it may be interesting to see if he was sick on a signing date or something. Let me know!!! 

• Like 1