Blink-182 Signature Study

Ry-Bread

58 minutes ago, Kelso55 said:

Whats your thoughts on the price?

If you can get one somewhere between $125-$160ish shipped that is extremely fair IMO. These sold for $100-$150 all day when they first came out, the lowest I have ever seen one sell was ~$75 years ago.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Dook said:

What were these from?

27 minutes ago, Osgod said:

Is he still doing that or was it just one evening?

It was from one of his first Twitch streams, I was the first to ask and then it quickly got out of hand. He said they weren’t doing them anymore but did honor the ~40 he had in that stream. (Said it took him 2.5 hours to do those lol) It required $20+ donation. 

Great way to raise money though, cannot wait to get mine. I have the ~15 minute video of him doing mine, it was a bit of an ordeal. I may upload it to YouTube or put clips in my podcast.

• Like 3

I’m surprised he hasn’t put anything up for auction. I’m not saying he’s obligated to, but in the past it’s been cool to see the stuff he’s auctioned off for good causes and see the old school gear. 

I know he’s donated during this pandemic already. 

I got a bass string sent to me from him and he signed the string bag it came in which was completely unexpected 

2 hours ago, Ry-Bread said:

@Chewy030 so sick man! Mine didn’t come today. I’m glad he signed them as well, was worried it may just be the line. The autograph makes it such an insane piece! 

Yup for sure going to get a frame for it. Wicked nice piece to have in my collection. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Ry-Bread said:

It was from one of his first Twitch streams, I was the first to ask and then it quickly got out of hand. He said they weren’t doing them anymore but did honor the ~40 he had in that stream. (Said it took him 2.5 hours to do those lol) It required $20+ donation. 

Great way to raise money though, cannot wait to get mine. I have the ~15 minute video of him doing mine, it was a bit of an ordeal. I may upload it to YouTube or put clips in my podcast.

For that brief 15min span, after u asked for it, did he formally announce to everyone "hey, i'll do a lyric for anyone that donates at least $20"?

And was he letting people pick the song? Pick the exact lyric from song?

And did it have to be a donation thru twitch app so that he'd see it? (Versus going to a website to donate)

@Marik initially people just started donating and he was taking requests, favorite song, just an autograph, write “blink”, etc. Then it sorta spiraled out of control and folks were donating like $3 wanting a full lyric sheet... Towards the end of the stream people kept asking and Jack said how much for a lyric sheet and Mark said “I don’t know, $20 bucks?” and I guess honored that for the remainder of the stream. (Way too low, I would’ve paid $100+ if necessary.)

Quickly in the next stream they said they aren’t doing them anymore, as it took too much time. Though that was def their most successful $ raised, around $2,400 on that day, which Mark matched.

In the very next stream my buddy was offering $182 for Rock Show lyrics and they wouldn’t acknowledge it lol. I just got mine in btw, will post in a bit.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ry-Bread said:

Don’t know that it gets any better than Mark personally mailing you your favorite lyrics:

6-FD26-B7-C-D05-E-4-C68-A9-B9-CBAF920255

Man i wish i knew about this, i totally would of asked for: It's Labor Day and my Grandpa just ate 7 fucking hot dogs.... Ryan if this ever happens again and your on, ill give ya $40 to hook me up w that lol ..

• Haha 1