Blink-182 Signature Study

@Kelso55 looks 2002-2003, would've been right after Mark switched back to his normal sig and back to "Mark Hoppus" (his MH STAR thing was right before this). Wish I could see it a bit better but I do like it from what I can see. Here's an authentic for reference:

w5acSrX.png

• Like 2
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Over the past several years, I have been compiling authentic exemplars, and working hard to put them within a specific date range. This gives us a nice way of seeing how the band's signatures have loo

I just hate to punish the true collectors just because of a few dirtbags...and lets be honest this thread doesn’t get too many posts in it (other than me and Oliver) so hiding it deeper would make it 

Don’t know that it gets any better than Mark personally mailing you your favorite lyrics:

Posted Images

So the Travis Barker signing with Sports Authentics USA got sketch. They postponed it, early July they said it’ll be in about 3 weeks and they’d have a date a week after the call. About a month later and still no idea when they’ll have it. 

• Sad 1
1 hour ago, Jon Benjamin said:

So the Travis Barker signing with Sports Authentics USA got sketch. They postponed it, early July they said it’ll be in about 3 weeks and they’d have a date a week after the call. About a month later and still no idea when they’ll have it. 

Dang, I was a bit surprised to see anyone land a private signing with him, particularly in the middle of COVID...but they seem pretty legit so hopefully it happens eventually. I know they're all fairly against "selling" autographs, so was a bit surprising. (I personally would gladly just pay to get my stuff signed and avoid the awkwardness/having to bother people.)

On 6/8/2020 at 2:27 PM, NeverOliver said:

Travis is doing a mail in signing with Sports Authentics USA

The signing that was supposed to take place 6 weeks ago has been delayed multiple times now with the company offering refunds to those who want it as they now don’t have a date they expect it to take place. 

blink literally can’t do anything on schedule 

On 8/13/2020 at 12:27 PM, NeverOliver said:

The signing that was supposed to take place 6 weeks ago has been delayed multiple times now with the company offering refunds to those who want it as they now don’t have a date they expect it to take place. 

blink literally can’t do anything on schedule 

Yeah, they keep saying He will sign these items very soon. But it is more comforting knowing they will give ya a refund if you want it 

Yes, and it sold for $100 at auction and was instantly put up for $700 by a flipper who abuses this signature study for personal profit. Do not pay anywhere near that, the realistic market value is what it went for. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ry-Bread said:

Yes, and it sold for $100 at auction and was instantly put up for $700 by a flipper who abuses this signature study for personal profit. Do not pay anywhere near that, the realistic market value is what it went for. 

Thanks man. I thought the price was ridiculous as well but just wanted to make sure it was authentic. Very full signatures from both Mark & Trav

1 hour ago, EOTS777 said:

Thanks man. I thought the price was ridiculous as well but just wanted to make sure it was authentic. Very full signatures from both Mark & Trav

Id say its worth more towards $150 now since the 3 of their sigs on 1 piece is becoming hard to get. /  I've seen 2 of these. 1 that's just a photo signed and another that I was told was like foam board (almost promotional item) I think the foam board sold for like $180 around June, but cant remember. 

That doesn't look like a legit Tom sig to me. I paid $700 for a signed 10th anniversary vinyl of enema by all 3 of them and it was worth for me personally as finding legit sigs of all 3 are really hard to find now. Rhybread would know more than anyone if that's a  legit tom sig or not.

@Ry-Bread where do you find this info about the auctions and such and how you know travis is the one who marked out the tooth on mine? You're very well versed in all of this just curious as i think it's pretty cool you can find out all the info. I've tried contacting them personally on instagram and such but no cigar.

I can confirm it's Travis because he did that on mine as well in 2010 @Think182

Edit: I don't really know when he started marking the tooth though. Has he always done it (even back in the day) or did he start at a certain point during the reunion years, @Ry-Bread?

1 hour ago, Think182 said:

@Ry-Bread where do you find this info about the auctions and such and how you know travis is the one who marked out the tooth on mine? You're very well versed in all of this just curious as i think it's pretty cool you can find out all the info.

You can see "sold" listings on eBay and see what stuff went for. I'm well versed because I'm a big enough nerd to document this stuff for almost 10 years at this point lol. I literally document every single blink autograph I have ever came across.

19 minutes ago, Elisa said:

I can confirm it's Travis because he did that on mine as well in 2010 @Think182

Edit: I don't really know when he started marking the tooth though. Has he always done it (even back in the day) or did he start at a certain point during the reunion years, @Ry-Bread?

He didn't always do it, seems to be a post reunion thing. It's not guaranteed either, sorta like crossing out the plane on TOYPAJ - does it randomly, likely when there's time and a good mood.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Those Tom mini strats are showing up on ebay. There's already multiple $200 ones and now one is listed for $500 lol

At least it's a guarantee that it's not forged, I forgot they were hand made, and not something they will make again.

Edited by Feeling_This_1