Blink-182 Signature Study

Ry-Bread

3 hours ago, Ry-Bread said:

Update on my full side band land signed in that era quest = complete!

BWJtmyh.jpg

Also am now the proud owner of this DR signed album that I referenced in the study long ago!

uRYlJX2.jpg

@Ry-Bread wow nice dude ranch album bro, where did you score that from?! 

• Love 1

2 hours ago, NZ182 said:

@Ry-Bread wow nice dude ranch album bro, where did you score that from?! 

Thanks! Fellow collector had it and I couldn't pass up the opportunity and paid heavily. My other DR is more visually appealing with the bold sigs tbh, but the fact that I referenced this long ago and even included this exact piece in my "Top 10 blink autographs" last year - I couldn't resist.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Jdhask01 said:

Hello, new here. I joined because I was told by another Blink fan about the forum. Neat seeing what other items are out there from like-minded people! I own a letter Mark wrote to one of their first ever overseas fans. 

I own a half eaten pickle from Tom!

1 minute ago, Speedo said:

Lol, what?!

I came here thinking it was a community of like-minded supportive people and find myself talking to someone who writes more than they read. Your comment has no relevance to this thread and is exactly why pieces like mine don’t surface. Please feel free to delete my account admins. 

53 minutes ago, Jdhask01 said:

I came here thinking it was a community of like-minded supportive people and find myself talking to someone who writes more than they read. Your comment has no relevance to this thread and is exactly why pieces like mine don’t surface. Please feel free to delete my account admins. 

Oh, okay! Lol, weird.

• Like 2

Hey, guys, I would like to apologize for Tom's half-eaten pickle ruining the surfacing of prize pieces. We really should take things more seriously here, shame on me but mostly, shame on you, Tom! Finish your fucking pickles!

1 minute ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

He's a forum troll and an idiot, not worth listening to. He doesn't even have $5 to afford a used CD. I laugh anytime he posts in a topic that involves money. He'll post 100 times in a concert thread even though he hasn't been to one in 20 years and can't afford lawn seats. 

Did you run my financials too when you were running Tom's, pedo?

13 hours ago, Jdhask01 said:

Hello, new here. I joined because I was told by another Blink fan about the forum. Neat seeing what other items are out there from like-minded people! I own a letter Mark wrote to one of their first ever overseas fans. 

Welcome! I would love to see this. Please don't let others run you off so soon.

Btw Speedo/Feeling can you both just go duke it out somewhere else or squash the beef? The constant pedo back and forth thing just needs retired at this point.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Jdhask01 said:

Hey man, Speedo is just jokey, please don't disappear purely for that. There's a lot of hardcore blink historian's and collectors here that I'm sure would love to chat with you. Just ignore the silly side of things. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kay said:

Hey man, Speedo is just jokey, please don't disappear purely for that. There's a lot of hardcore blink historian's and collectors here that I'm sure would love to chat with you. Just ignore the silly side of things. 

It wasn't even a mean joke ... I'm honestly confused?

• Like 1

Get over yourself, Ry. It's a message board, we are allowed to have fun and say stupid shit. I didn't say anything remotely offensive to the guy, I didn't make fun of him, I didn't give him a hard time. I gave my standard "pickle" response I give everytime someone new comes on and mentions gear/memorabilia. Usually, it just so happens they're my currency ... 

12 minutes ago, Speedo said:

Get over yourself, Ry. It's a message board, we are allowed to have fun and say stupid shit. I didn't say anything remotely offensive to the guy, I didn't make fun of him, I didn't give him a hard time. I gave my standard "pickle" response I give everytime someone new comes on and mentions gear/memorabilia. Usually, it just so happens they're my currency ... 

It puts people off, and Ry has been doing really well with the Insta and the podcast and interacting with fans, so actually he has a right to be funny about it. 

We don't want the board to die, and while a lot of us like to mock and have fun, it is confusing for new comers and can easily drive them away. 

Maybe just don't post that crap in the more hardcore blink threads like this and the other memorabilia / history / collector type ones? 

@Ghent

• Crab 1