Ry-Bread

Blink-182 Signature Study

Got my signed copy of Sekret Machines Book 2 from the live signing in, you can see Tom signing them here which is kinda funny to see how careless he is and how he flies through them. (Should start around ~13:55, and he signed a lot of these sideways for some reason)

Here is mine:

uxAE5PY.jpg

Also here are some authentic drum heads from Mark, another smiley appearance. He usually adds more to drumheads for some reason, I love when he adds "blink-182":

nnISDsa.jpg

4HdOE2k.jpg

• Love 1

Not signed, but memorabilia related. Guy is selling original Boxcar Racer promo stickers in bulk for $1 each. 10 for $10, or send him an offer for less than 10. (I think he's doing 4 or 5 minimum since postage costs $2.61 USA). 

Really rad, not sure when/if they'll pop up again but certainly worth getting 5 for $5 and throwing it on a guitar/case: BCR Stickers

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Damn, I was going to make an offer, but shipping to Canada is fucking ridiculous. If anyone's planning to buy some stickers, but doesn't want them all, let me know and I'll buy one/a few from you.

17 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

@Patient #48273 how much is it? I think I could probably ship them to Canada as a “letter” for a couple bucks, let me know I’ll get some more and save you a couple.

It's $15 for priority international. I messaged him to see if he could send them as letter mail, but if he can't, I might take you up on that offer.

Classic example of someone scribbling on their old CD's and trying to scam on eBay. I would hope anyone who has followed this study could spot this as an amateur forgery by now:

R8cmGC8.jpg

Couple recent autographs from Tom in Rome, the guitar was signed in a crowd waiting for him, CDs were signed with "TD" but he did the "TOM Doodle" on the guitar which is cool:

RsCH59t.png

This was signed yesterday in the airport and is really about as nice as it gets:

bTRoAoL.png

• Like 1

FYI on blink182merch.com you can get signed copies of California for $20. Probably ones they found leftover from the initial pre-order offer through King’s Road Merch. Awesome deal if you need one! ;)

11 hours ago, Ry-Bread said:

FYI on blink182merch.com you can get signed copies of California for $20. Probably ones they found leftover from the initial pre-order offer through King’s Road Merch. Awesome deal if you need one! ;)

Need one!  Thanks!

Fake, do not bid. This seller has a few red flags that should make you hesitate without even having to know much about the signatures.

1. Out of the country (Mexico)
2. Several .99 cent CDs all "signed" by big names

Always keep in mind that scammers (especially on eBay) are looking to make a quick buck, sadly scribbling on your old middle school CDs is a good way to do that on eBay.

unOyDNZ.jpg

• Like 1