Senses Fail - If There Is Light, It Will Find You

bojangles

On 14/2/2018 at 4:47 AM, bojangles said:

Can we just talk about the new album? It's fucking incredible it sounds like the album in between Let It Enfold You and Still Searching. Some of Buddy's best lyrics

Indeed. It's a great record. A little bit lineal to my ear, though, but it contains really good songs. The opener, for example, is a total banger.

Fucking love this album. Might be my favorite Senses Fail album but it's too early to know for sure. At the moment, I can't stop listening to it.

Current favorites:

1. Gold Jacket, Green Jacket
2. If There Is Light, It Will Find You
3. Double Cross

The album is a bit lacking on the heavy side but I don't mind the loss all that much. If I want heavy Senses Fail I have plenty of other SF albums to listen to. I'm really enjoying this.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

ME TOO. This might be favorite Senses Fail song ever now. It hits me hard every time. I love it so much.

Yeah, honestly I think it might be my favorite Senses Fail song now as well. Still love all the stuff off Let it Enfold You and Still Searching, but damn this one gives you the feels way more than any of the older stuff.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...