All The Small Things (Promo Boxer Pack)

squerly

5 minutes ago, Speedo said:

Like, 3 pickles, dude ... Nobody cares about All The Small Things anymore and Blink just aren't the valued collector's item they used to be.

^ This is exactly how NOT to greet new members.

@squerly Welcome to the boards, I know they are considered "scarce" but I too have never really known why. You may have better luck posting in the Collector's Thread as @Speedo and others tend to shit on new people who create new threads with questions, as if everyone should magically know their way around here on Day 1. I know @blink182memorabilia on Instagram has a set, you may ask him what he paid for is. I do not see any recent sales on eBay to judge value, which is typically the best way to gauge what it's currently "worth".

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wow 1
  • Pickle 1

2 hours ago, Speedo said:

You can usually tell who's gonna stick around and who's only here to ask a question and split.

The entire forum had no problem white knighting that girl looking for a hat

Also the guy has a legit question about a rare promo item. People like you are jealous since you cant afford to own even a regular CD

• Clown 1

11 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

The entire forum had no problem white knighting that girl looking for a hat

Also the guy has a legit question about a rare promo item. People like you are jealous since you cant afford to own even a regular CD

Ooh, sick burn, brah!

How the kids doing?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, squerly said:

Hey,

I managed to get my hands on a copy of All The Small Things (Promo Boxer Pack) and ive been looking online to find out a bit more information on it but its scarce.

Does anyone know the value of this or maybe even purchased one recently too?

Thanks 

id consider them one of the more rare blink items, and definetly one of the harder to come by pieces from the enema era.  id say somewhere around 100$ is probably what they're worth or what you'll always be able to sell them for if thats what your asking.

• Pickle 1

• 1 month later...
On 2/19/2018 at 9:59 AM, squerly said:

Hey,

I managed to get my hands on a copy of All The Small Things (Promo Boxer Pack) and ive been looking online to find out a bit more information on it but its scarce.

Does anyone know the value of this or maybe even purchased one recently too?

Thanks 

That’s actually extremely rare. $400-$600 If you can find one. 

• Pickle 1