All The Small Things (Promo Boxer Pack)

squerly

I didn't even know this was a thing until seeing this post. This may be the most retarded piece of merch I've ever seen. Where did people even get them?

On 3/29/2018 at 10:29 AM, Jon Benjamin said:

That’s actually extremely rare. $400-$600 If you can find one. 

You have got to be shitting me...

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 6.4.2018 at 7:12 PM, Mos Eisley said:

I didn't even know this was a thing until seeing this post. This may be the most retarded piece of merch I've ever seen. Where did people even get them?

You have got to be shitting me...

They were most likely given out to stores or Universal Music representatives to promote ATST.

When I got mine back in '10-11 only 6 were known to exist in the collectors community (mine included).

And the blink collectors are a dedicated bunch, ergo the insane prices. Hard to tell what they're worth these days though. Haven't seen one for sale in ages.

• Wow 1

• 9 months later...

I've got @blink182memorabilia's set now. I think I paid 350 for it with a broken CD. Luckily I had the CD by itself already and was able to swap them out to make a complete set.  Mind if I ask where you got it and how much you paid?

BTW, welcome to the boards :) 

If you're interested in blink history, check out "the official comprehensive blink 182 timeline" thread!

• Pickle 1