Tom Delonge's Les Paul(s) 1997-1998

Andrew182

8 hours ago, daveyjones said:

the art should be easy to make, based on the logo images available online.

I'd imagine for a graphics person it would no problem at all. There's one on eBay right but but it's the wrong colors. I messaged Joe and Warren of The Vandals on instagram about them but they didn't read the DMs yet. The hunt is kinda fun though.

On 1/9/2021 at 4:03 PM, daveyjones said:

I DM'd you the art.

LP sticker update.

While I search for someone locally to make some stickers of your art you did for me, I forgot about a week or two before you did the art for me, I had messaged Joe Escalante of The Vandals and owner of Kung Fu Records about the stickers. He messaged me back two days ago and is sending me one. I told him why I was looking for one and he replied "that's a worthy project. Send me your address." After sending him my address, he replied they're being sent out.

Too cool.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

I received one test sheet from the printer yesterday. They came out great and I'll be getting the other sheets later today from them.

What's everyone's opinion on the DR sticker between the pickups? It's obvious Tom cut off the "Blink" part, but did he cut off the "Dude Ranch" part or did he just cover it with Warped Tour 98? @Q182 @daveyjones @Thibaut182 @Depf

For reference, pics of the sticker and the guitar with the sticker:

RO8w0sr.jpg

18BpXxT.jpg

3CAAfix.jpg

uLARgMW.jpg