The Ghent Safe Space

Ghent

8 hours ago, Ghent said:

I see that blink is messing around in the studio today. 

In an alternate reality I could post that on this blink-182 fan site and people might be excited and want to talk about it!

I just can't get excited about it sadly, if they're working with Feldmann again i fear the worst. Him with blink is such a terrible fit.

Happy to be proved wrong. Matt really needs to step up on the next album and bring shit to the table. Hopefully if he does Feldmann might take more of a backseat.

Hopefully they chill out on the production too.

• Like 3

I still despise left alone. Don't get the draw. The intro just turns me off right away.  Matt screaming is terrible fit for blink.

Tottm, California, last train home, long lost feeling, sober, bored to death are the ones I'd listen to still.  For some reason Cynical has gotten old too.

14 hours ago, Nshesaid said:

I still despise left alone. Don't get the draw. The intro just turns me off right away.  Matt screaming is terrible fit for blink.

Tottm, California, last train home, long lost feeling, sober, bored to death are the ones I'd listen to still.  For some reason Cynical has gotten old too.

Dude, that's so damn weird. I despise TOTTM, last train home, long lost feeling, sober, bored to death.

Cynical is alright if only Mark sang. Once Matt does that weird shouting, it's all downhill. But Left Alone is my jam off any Cali-related release.

• Like 1