Ry-Bread

2018 "New Album News" Thread

This is not a drill! Let's go!

7Ngs70t.jpg

Edit: Updated OP. I suppose this could be a reference to rehearsing "new" Blink songs they haven't played before for the Vegas shows, but we shall see!

• Like 1

I truly hope they take their time on this record. I don't want this thing coming out in 4 months. I'd rather wait till December or even Jan to get one.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Chewy030 said:

I truly hope they take their time on this record. I don't want this thing coming out in 4 months. I'd rather wait till December or even Jan to get one.  

I see what you did there. 

• Haha 1

Robert (bass tech) added some photos with a hashtag #NewMusic. This is not a drill! And it is at Foxy Studios, so obviously Feldy is involved.

EaFRY9I.png

• Like 3

Why do they even bother showing up when we know Feldmann already wrote the music? Just for publicity photos?

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Does ANYONE think that this post in addition to Tom’s post today about “making music a priority again” is just a coincidence or an incredible coincidence? Lol. 99% sure Tom is not involved BUT the timing of both is fun to at least try to suggest the idea of speculation 

I should have waited a few days before saying this but I don't like what I see.
Skiba is busy writing stuffs with Dan Andriano, so I don't think he's even there, and what I get from these pictures is that Mark and Travis stepped into the studio and they're already singing and playing. I hope it's not the same "I wrote that song in 10 minutes" method but it kinda looks like it.
Before Feldy there used to be lyrics sheets all over the piace that we all tried to decipher, pictures of them writing stuffs on their little notebooks. Whatever happened to the damn writing process? I didn't want to spread negativity, it's just day one and I would love to be proven wrong.

• Like 2

I have zero hopes for this album as feldy is producing. Same sound he puts on everything, plastic guitars, autotune, whoas, sterile drum sound, lyrics about partying, having fun, etc etc. 

CANT

WAIT

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Elisa said:

I should have waited a few days before saying this but I don't like what I see.
Skiba is busy writing stuffs with Dan Andriano, so I don't think he's even there, and what I get from these pictures is that Mark and Travis stepped into the studio and they're already singing and playing. I hope it's not the same "I wrote that song in 10 minutes" method but it kinda looks like it.
Before Feldy there used to be lyrics sheets all over the piace that we all tried to decipher, pictures of them writing stuffs on their little notebooks. Whatever happened to the damn writing process? I didn't want to spread negativity, it's just day one and I would love to be proven wrong.

Its def odd its day 1 and skiba isnt there. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Reginald said:

lyrics about partying, having fun, etc etc.

What a travesty it would be for blink-182 to write songs about having fun.

3 minutes ago, Reginald said:

Its def odd its day 1 and skiba isnt there. 

Well, they didn't let him write last time, why bother this time?

• Like 4
  • Wow 1