Ry-Bread

2018 "New Album News" Thread

I see nothing wrong with a couple members hashing it out, owners or not.  Let's be honest, we come back half the time for the @Donald Trump's Bulge infamous debates. 

Blink is in shambles and their online message board is still active, you guys are doing a great job 👍

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

I would, I told Craig from PLus 44 he was a hypocrite because he was bitching about how capitalism sucks and yet he was literally in a band with two guys worth tens of millions of dollars. He got all butthurt too because he knew I was right.

giphy.gif

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

I enjoyed that little clip in the background of that Feldy video.  Bring on new blink!

Weezer just shadow dropped an 80’s synth pop cover album. Weezer’s being a 25 year old pop punk band right. Wish blink would take notes.

On 1/17/2019 at 5:45 PM, Ry-Bread said:

From Reddit, new Blink song in background of Feldy's clip? 

Just found out, this was an old demo done when Tom was still in the band. Mark was playing it for Feldy to inspire him to recapture that blink guitar.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Margie Whipple's Rage said:

Lol

Got eyes everywhere I have, sent in a fly sized drone to the studio. It just sits on the wall. For the record there are some absolute belters on the new album.

I liked California a lot. Not every song is great, but in general I was quite happy with it. The same goes for the Deluxe album. Eventhough I got kinda bored with the same style and lyrics of some songs on it, I think songs like 6/8, Last Train Home and Misery are really, really great songs. 

With that said I really wanted this next album to sound different. I still believe that Mark, Matt and Travis are capable to write "darker" and more meaningful tunes. Hearing that clip Feldy leaked last week and seeing all those studio posts with producers involved, that are nowhere close to the music I want blink to sound like in 2019, I am just dissapointed. I guess we are really getting California part 3...normaly these studio updates always got me all hyped, now it's more like "wow, are you serious"? 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ry-Bread said:

Blink in the studio today with “Captain Cuts”, who the hell is that?

Captain Cuts is a multi-platinum songwriting, record production and remix team based in Los Angeles.[1][2] The trio is composed of Ben Berger, Ryan McMahon and Ryan Rabin, drummer and producer of the band Grouplove. Collectively they have produced and co-written songs for artists such as Walk the Moon ("Shut Up and Dance"), Bebe Rexha ("I Got You"), Halsey, The Chainsmokers, Grouplove, Tove Lo, Keith Urban, and Marina and the Diamonds, among others.[3][4][5]

My boy, my boy...