Ry-Bread

2018 "New Album News" Thread

Just now, Ry-Bread said:

You're better than that Speedo, expected this from Jan within seconds. So predictable. 

I actually did watch it though and would rather listen to Sober on repeat for 2-3 days than have to sit through it again!

I feel pretty good about it.

27 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

You're better than that Speedo, expected this from Jan within seconds. So predictable. 

I actually did watch it though and would rather listen to Sober on repeat for 2-3 days than have to sit through it again!

Funny because I already used that joke on this same video earlier 😂 but Speedo has had a crush on me for a while so no surprise.

The reason why it pisses people off is because they know Mark is full of shit and just naming off his top selling stuff.  He said Deluxe sounded like Enema meets Untitled already or something along those lines and it wasn't even remotely similar to either.

1 minute ago, NJansaid said:

Funny because I already used that joke on this same video earlier 😂 but Speedo has had a crush on me for a while so no surprise.

The reason why it pisses people off is because they know Mark is full of shit and just naming off his top selling stuff.  He said Deluxe sounded like Enema meets Untitled already or something along those lines and it wasn't even remotely similar to either.

Meh, it happens.

8 hours ago, Chewy030 said:

I want a double bacon cheeseburger right now. 

no joke I was seriously just thinking that before I read this 😂

• Haha 1

It’s a nice gesture, and they have seemingly spent a lot more time working on this album compared to California.

But with Feldman involved, I have a hard time believing they can execute the premise even if they really wanted to.

Hope I’m wrong, but I’m definitely skeptical.

• Like 1

it's all of the other songwriters they've hired that make me more skeptical. not just feldmann. at least with him, it seemed like he was just occasionally sneaking his ideas in to their writing process. these other people were hired specifically to write their songs. 

• Like 2

On 1/29/2019 at 1:32 PM, Jaonah said:

Dumb question. Is Mark vegan/vegetarian? I think lack of meat may be wearing on this band (srs).

Yeah I've been saying it for years. The vegan diet definitely gives them low energy/creativity. 

You can't be a successful rock band eating salad and drinking tea. The wildest any of them gets is when Mark drinks an expresso...

1 hour ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

Yeah I've been saying it for years. The vegan diet definitely gives them low energy/creativity. 

You can't be a successful rock band eating salad and drinking tea. The wildest any of them gets is when Mark drinks an expresso...

I'm no vegan or vegan advocate but this is most stupid argument for blink being shit now that I've seen on here, suppose it makes sense that it came from you though!

There are a lot of reasons Blink makes mediocre music now, Marks diet is not one of them. 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, ...Dan... said:

I'm no vegan or vegan advocate but this is most stupid argument for blink being shit now that I've seen on here, suppose it makes sense that it came from you though!

There are a lot of reasons Blink makes mediocre music now, Marks diet is not one of them. 

Was gonna to say this.

1 hour ago, ...Dan... said:

Yeah it's a stupid concept, they've been basically vegetarian and then vegan for like forever at this point, even during the Untitled days, Mark managed to do +44 just fine without a "meat" diet. has no fucking bearing on your musical capabilities. 

3 hours ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

you gottta be kidding me

Just now, Neal said:

you gottta be kidding me

It depends. If you're underaged, he's more like stalking you.

• Haha 1

Lol "low energy" - Trav works out like a maniac and has insane stamina behind the kit. 

Someone should tell Mark that the next album will be better if he just eats a few junior bacon cheeseburgers from Wendy's. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

You can't be a successful rock band eating salad and drinking tea.

No truer words have ever been spoken.

I'd argue Mark being a passive-aggressive little pussy has a lot to do with his grass-eating habits.

• Like 1

It's always weird to me when people have strong feelings about other people not eating meat/dairy/eggs. It's different if you've got a preachy vegetarian or vegan on your hands, but why does it matter otherwise?

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

It's always weird to me when people have strong feelings about other people not eating meat/dairy/eggs. It's different if you've got a preachy vegetarian or vegan on your hands, but why does it matter otherwise?

It doesn't. This is just the internet and bitching is free.

• Like 2