Ry-Bread

2018 "New Album News" Thread

9 hours ago, Patient #48273 said:

It's always weird to me when people have strong feelings about other people not eating meat/dairy/eggs. It's different if you've got a preachy vegetarian or vegan on your hands, but why does it matter otherwise?

It always seems to be tied to "strength" and "manliness" and I usually think guys who get so bent out of shape about those things are lacking a little downstairs, and the female who get bent out of shape about it are bananas. because seriously why would they care, they're not eating it? Someone else not eating meat doesn't infringe on your ability to eat meat. 

Now excuse me while I DESTROY a steak! 

• Like 1

In person, I've never ever heard anyone argue about eating meat or not eating meat. All I've ever heard is people be cool and understanding about it.

Vegetarian: I don't eat meat.

Non-Vegetarian: Oh cool.

Vegetarian: What about you?

Non-Vegetarian: I eat meat.

Vegetarian: Oh cool.

Obviously an exaggerated example, but everyone is just easy going about it. Never seen or heard anyone argue about it. Internet is a different matter. Almost everyone is an asshole about it.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, MSandt said:

No truer words have ever been spoken.

I'd argue Mark being a passive-aggressive little pussy has a lot to do with his grass-eating habits.

One person backing up @Feeling_This_1 and it's MSandt, think we can put this to bed now. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Personally, I don’t give a shit what blink eats. If they want to be malnourished cunts that’s their prerogative.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Margie Whipple's Rage said:

They should probably get some fiber in their diet, being backed up all the time is making them irritable. 

Our resident pedophile and resident racist becoming besties, very cute. 

• Like 3
  • Wow 2

As long as blink-182 don't eat dog semen. It's full of calories. I heard it's the number one cause of uhh.. bad breath.

From yesterday:
eooxqj9.png

I did see in that Simple Creatures Kerrang article that Mark mentioned recording "at my home studio" so I do think this is Mark's studio.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ...Dan... said:

Our resident pedophile and resident racist becoming besties, very cute. 

feeling kids and oliver are friends?

There are some song titles on the board such as “Black Rain”, “No Heart to Speak Of”, and “Ransom” while describing their moods.

Ironically sound like ALK3 tracks. 

• Love 1

59 minutes ago, 4.40 said:

There are some song titles on the board such as “Black Rain”, “No Heart to Speak Of”, and “Ransom” while describing their moods.

For once, I think Feldy actually looks good and well dressed. Looks like a dad with a sense of style.

• Like 1

Why the fuck don't they use Chris Lorde Alge,  he's readily available and would totally do this.

Was it because of Mark and his anal retentiveness about +44? 

4 hours ago, 4.40 said:

+ the first one is called "diamonds and makeup"

They do sound like Trio song titles. I like them. No titles like Teenage Satellites, Parking Lot, Good Old Days & Kings of the Weekend.

8 hours ago, Margie Whipple's Rage said:

Why are you people so bad at that?

I was making fun of the people who keep calling you edgy because that was basically the least edgy post ever.

24 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

I was making fun of the people who keep calling you edgy because that was basically the least edgy post ever.

They've ruined it, I can't even tell the difference anymore. 

• Haha 1