Ry-Bread

2018 "New Album News" Thread

Dunno! I think it's cause when he wears that hat whilst having that beard, he kinda looks like someone I know. So I think it suits him.

On 2/2/2019 at 6:39 AM, Patient #48273 said:

I was making fun of the people who keep calling you edgy because that was basically the least edgy post ever.

Or was it? Could certainly make the argument that showing excitement for blink related things on this message board these days is #edgyasfuck

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Regi. said:

Does Feldmann have different colored eyes?

IMG_1025.jpg

That’s just the cocaine.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

Is that a "Feldman" named preset? That's kinda funny. 

Saving your settings in a plugin and naming it is common practice. 

20 minutes ago, Regi. said:

Saving your settings in a plugin and naming it is common practice. 

Well yeah, just funny that it's "Feldmann" and not "Blink", "Mark", "Bass" etc. though I guess Feldy probably made the presets. 

So what comes after tracking, mixing/mastering? We're 11 months into this new album... which is interesting because they have said in the past they don't like sitting on songs for very long (Hence why they wanted the DLX stuff to get out ASAP and not have to wait a year...).

42 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

Well yeah, just funny that it's "Feldmann" and not "Blink", "Mark", "Bass" etc. though I guess Feldy probably made the presets. 

So what comes after tracking, mixing/mastering? We're 11 months into this new album... which is interesting because they have said in the past they don't like sitting on songs for very long (Hence why they wanted the DLX stuff to get out ASAP and not have to wait a year...).

Seems like they're still writing a lot of the songs to me. I think with the DLX album some of the songs were already written and finished which seems to be a common thing under this Feldman blink era. I'm sure they used one of them for that Steve Aoki song too but had him rework it.

Got a feeling when blink started on it this time last year, that they were just rough ideas or they just hyped it up and then never worked on it again until around December. We'll get an idea of how the recording process worked once it's released since Feldman is pretty open about that kinda shit.

1 hour ago, Ry-Bread said:

Ah sorry. I misunderstood then. They’re still recording. Glad its taking time. 

1 hour ago, Ry-Bread said:

Nah it's pretty comon for a producer to make their own presets,

Sort of how they establish their signature sound, they'll use it across all theyre productions for other acts and tweak them for each act.

Im sure Jerry Finn had lots of "FinnBass", "FinnDistGuitar" looking presets

• Like 1