Ry-Bread

2018 "New Album News" Thread

Looks like a completely different studio, Skiba could be ghost writing, or maybe being featured on a Chainsmokers album. I don't necesarily think it's for Blink:

Already complaining about lyric scribbles and a movie title pun. Yikes people

Hi everyone!

In the unlikely event that any of you guys is still interested in the whole blink-182 Italia debacle and needs some closure as I did, here's a couple of tweets from Mark's recent Q&A on Twitter which settle the case. In a way, this interaction made that weird block-unblock story even more confusing. I scrolled through my Instagram all the way back to 2016 and all I could find were frequent posts supportive of Matt. I'll admit I sort of remember one post were I ranted about the state of the band for some reason and among other things blamed Matt for still relying on a teleprompter on stage, but it was an isolated case and I can't even find it right now. I'm genuinely curious about where Mark got that idea from. Oddly enough, last night Matt thanked me in Italian on Instagram for my support haha! All's well that ends well, I guess. Thanks for the guitar pick, dad!

image.png.5a75dde36d18fce0b397e1a939073f24.png

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Italian Throwaway said:

Hi everyone!

In the unlikely event that any of you guys is still interested in the whole blink-182 Italia debacle and needs some closure as I did, here's a couple of tweets from Mark's recent Q&A on Twitter which settle the case. In a way, this interaction made that weird block-unblock story even more confusing. I scrolled through my Instagram all the way back to 2016 and all I could find were frequent posts supportive of Matt. I'll admit I sort of remember one post were I ranted about the state of the band for some reason and among other things blamed Matt for still relying on a teleprompter on stage, but it was an isolated case and I can't even find it right now. I'm genuinely curious about where Mark got that idea from. Oddly enough, last night Matt thanked me in Italian on Instagram for my support haha! All's well that ends well, I guess. Thanks for the guitar pick, dad!

What a bunch of snowflakes.  It's social media, can't take any criticism from fans now or you'll get a lecture? These guys are so jaded. "HEY, teleprompters are cool, you're just hateful"

4 hours ago, Italian Throwaway said:

Hi everyone!

Cool Mark sent or is sending a pick. What an odd series of events. I truly wonder why Mark can't take criticism about Matt's teleprompter.

Feel free to stick around the boards. I personally like having more people here to discuss blink with.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, vic vinegar said:

Cool Mark sent or is sending a pick. What an odd series of events. I truly wonder why Mark can't take criticism about Matt's teleprompter.

Feel free to stick around the boards. I personally like having more people here to discuss blink with.

Thank you! I'll try to do my best to turn up every once in a while. I read the boards everyday first thing in the morning anyway.

Just to be very clear, I don't think Mark was talking about that teleprompter rant. What I said is that this is the only impolite thing I remember ever saying about Matt. I might be misremembering, though. I checked my Instagram feed for offensive posts about him, but all I could find were several posts - many more than I remembered! - praising Matt for many different reasons, including his work ethic, his singer-songwriter skills, and his cool persona. Which is not surprising, since I've been very vocal ever since California was released about my wish for blink-182 to exploit Matt's talent way more than they did. I have honestly no clue what Mark is referring to. 

46 minutes ago, Italian Throwaway said:

Thank you! I'll try to do my best to turn up every once in a while. I read the boards everyday first thing in the morning anyway.

Just to be very clear, I don't think Mark was talking about that teleprompter rant. What I said is that this is the only impolite thing I remember ever saying about Matt. I might be misremembering, though. I checked my Instagram feed for offensive posts about him, but to my surprise all I could find were several posts - many more than I remembered! - praising Matt for many different reasons, including his work ethic, his singer-songwriter skills, and his cool persona. Which is not surprising, since I've been very vocal ever since California was released about my wish for blink-182 to exploit Matt's talent way more than they did. I have honestly no clue what Mark is referring to. 

That's pretty strange...

Mark is buggin.

• Like 1