Ry-Bread

2018 "New Album News" Thread

7 minutes ago, Ghent said:

So right there you just showed proof that Matt read at least one of your comments, and responded directly to you. So it is not far fetched to think that he might have read your comment bashing him..

No, Ghent. Let me be even clearer. Matt routinely reads comments to his own posts, as evidenced by the screenshot I posted. However, nothing suggests that he lurks on others' accounts. What you previously asked me to copy-paste was not a comment, but part of a post of mine. This is why it is unlikely that Matt himself saw it, but I wouldn't rule out that someone from their crew did. I still don't believe this is what happened, though.

I was BLOCKED by Tom on multiple social media sites for making similarly offensive comments to him about ripping off blink fans for their money.  Did I get offended and run and complain to a message board after I wrote these dickish comments to him? 

No, I expected to get removed.  These people are humans, they don't owe you anything.  You act so innocent and shocked but this is twice now that you have written brutal comments criticizing them and then come running to complain about their reaction.  Honestly what do you expect? 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, JarJarBlinks said:

I was BLOCKED by Tom on multiple social media sites for making similarly offensive comments to him about ripping off blink fans for their money.  Did I get offended and run and complain to a message board after I wrote these dickish comments to him? 

No, I expected to get removed.  These people are humans, they don't owe you anything.  You act so innocent and shocked but this is twice now that you have written brutal comments criticizing them and then come running to complain about their reaction.  Honestly what do you expect? 

haha, good point. I was also blocked by Tom, AFTER he drunkenly responded to me one night on Instagram.

I'm a huge Tom critic and I wasn't even butt hurt about that. I bashed the guy publicly, he can respond however he pleases. If I was him I wouldn't want to read that shit either. And coming from a fan account makes it way worse than individual trolls.

• Like 1

No way Matt saw that and complained to Mark IMHO. He probably doesn't even know how to screenshot, and you wouldn't bring that up to Mark (esp when it's *technically* true). Skiba would just awkwardly comment on it if it bothered him, he has dealt with Tom/Blink Guitar criticism before on IG and hashed it right back out to people.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ghent said:

haha, good point. I was also blocked by Tom, AFTER he drunkenly responded to me one night on Instagram.

I'm a huge Tom critic and I wasn't even butt hurt about that. I bashed the guy publicly, he can respond however he pleases. If I was him I wouldn't want to read that shit either. And coming from a fan account makes it way worse than individual trolls.

This sounds hilarious. Drunk Tom is often hilarious. I've never heard about this, what happened?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, boxelder said:

jesus christ. can you imagine grown-ass men being that fragile and petty? wtf

like when John Feldmann made snarky remarks about A Story to Remember not selling enough records after they worked with another producer? That's so damn petty.

@Italian Throwaway don't listen to these people bullying you (hypocritically I might add) about what you said or to not come here abiut it.  That's actually a really cool story to get responses as direct as that and enough for him to send you a pick!  What you said is nothing wrong, especially after tons of praise prior and after.  No need to censor anything, you expressed your honest thoughts and no one should have to lecture you about it.

The reason why Matt doesn't learn the guitar parts or lyrics is for reasons like that. You get a rally of apologists and Mark himself bullying you not to criticize in any shape or form. Pathetic really. Instead of crying about it and taking into consideration why ppl are saying this he might actually learn the parts..

Jaded dudes.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

No way Matt saw that and complained to Mark IMHO. He probably doesn't even know how to screenshot, and you wouldn't bring that up to Mark (esp when it's *technically* true). Skiba would just awkwardly comment on it if it bothered him, he has dealt with Tom/Blink Guitar criticism before on IG and hashed it right back out to people.

fan_fic_time.gif?itok=kn8q3CBT&mtime=148

Jan using "jaded" and "fan fic" in consecutive posts....Stop plagiarizing your opposition!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

If I ran into Mark, my question to him would be.

"Hey Mark could you just do me a favor and write 1 fucking song without the help of John Feldmann? Why do you need a writer for hire to hold your hand during the songwriting process?"

giphy.gif

• Like 4

I'm not sure what else you can expect from Mark, if you make posts like these on a fan account.

I'm all for letting them know they're screwing up, and Mark is a pussy for holding a grudge, but at the same time you have a successful fan account they are aware of, so I'd take these snarky remarks somewhere else, or at least in the comments of your post for discussion's sake because when you decide to say something on a public platform, then you have to be aware that it may reach them. 

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

LOL

I can't imagine why Mark wouldn't be a huge fan of your account...

You're lucky you're getting a guitar pick out of him, definitely not deserving.

Jan you use FANFIC on mine, but not Ghent's theory that Skiba stumbled across their post, was bummed, texted a screenshot to Mark crying about how they said he can't play WMAA and reads off a teleprompter? Which in turn caused Mark to hold a grudge and go out of his way to block them on IG to cover for his bandmate on what were *technically* true and valid complaints? lol. All over a small fan account that neither should care about. (no offense italia lol)

If Skiba was going to have a breakdown over an IG post related to his Blink career, it would've been two years ago, not last May. He was getting complaints from the TomBots full throttle. 

1 hour ago, Ghent said:

It's not that far fetched that Matt would see that post, screenshot it, text it to Mark, and say "well the fans hate me" or something casual.

These are real human beings ya know

fan_fic_time.gif?itok=kn8q3CBT&mtime=148

• Haha 1