Ry-Bread

2018 "New Album News" Thread

4 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

Jan you use FANFIC on mine, but not Ghent's theory that Skiba stumbled across their post, was bummed, texted a screenshot to Mark crying about how they said he can't play WMAA and reads off a teleprompter?

To be fan fiction, it has to be something unproven that is presented as 100% fact. What I posted was not meant to be taken literally in any way. In fact, I would put money that it didn't happen like I typed lol. Was just showing how easy it would be for something like that to spread to Mark.

Why can't a fan account post their honest opinions? It basically mimicks what majority on here say too outside of the few in denial.  How can anyone be constructive if they are getting fake reviews/praise all the time.

They are grown ass men, what do they expect when they are messing up lyrics or using teleprompters? It's okay, you patriciated Matt. 

Should have changed their name to Bink 18Vegans.

• Like 1

First post: We love you blink! your work ethic is amazing Matt! ~Blink life for life!~

Next post: This band is an embarrassment. I am ashamed to be a fan of this trash band full of greedy 40 year old men. Fuck this band. Matt Skiba is a joke. Learn to play guitar you fucking loser John Feldmann is a homo

• Like 2

1 minute ago, NJansaid said:

Why can't a fan account post their honest opinions? It basically mimicks what majority on here say too outside of the few in denial.  How can anyone be constructive if they are getting fake reviews/praise all the time.

They are grown ass men, what do they expect when they are messing up lyrics or using teleprompters? It's okay, you patriciated Matt. 

v32cdps3yeqy.png

2 minutes ago, Ghent said:

First post: We love you blink! your work ethic is amazing Matt! ~Blink life for life!~

Next post: This band is an embarrassment. I am ashamed to be a fan of this trash band full of greedy 40 year old men. Fuck this band. Matt Skiba is a joke. Learn to play guitar you fucking loser John Feldmann is a ethan

gosh guys, why is Mark so meannnnnnn to me?!? He blocked me!

FELDY HOSTILE TAKEOVER

*can I have a pick?*

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, NJansaid said:

I agree with the things he said but I guess I was being a little tetchy about the tone, because if you wanna give constructive criticism, then you have to do it in a constructive tone. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Margie Whipple's Rage said:

v32cdps3yeqy.png

My favourite part of this picture is that he's wearing white runners. Like, he made a conscious effort to dress in all black and then he has those runners on, it just makes the thing even more cringe. 

2 minutes ago, Clar-ke has herpes said:

My favourite part of this picture is that he's wearing white runners. Like, he made a conscious effort to dress in all black and then he has those runners on, it just makes the thing even more cringe. 

Lol!

I like that too!

i agree with what the italian instagram account has posted and i wish the band would be less sensitive to posts like that; however, i also get why mark blocked the account now haha. 

its all about how you phrase what you say. we can talk all the shit we want on these message boards but when making a public post on a fan based social media account, you have to be a bit more formal in getting those messages across. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Sounds awesome!

I can't listen because I'm at work, but honest question - what does Blink have to do/not do to make something sound not "awesome" in your books? 

Sounds like California. They’re not seriously going to put out another California?? If this sounds like Cali then I’m officially done with the cunts, I’ll invest in Tom’s spaceship out of protest ffs

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Haha 5
  • Wow 1

22 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

From Reddit, new Blink song in background of Feldy's clip? 

Fucking state of this, He punches like a Bitch. Worst technique I’ve ever seen. I’m amazed he’s even put that out. How is that bloke with the pads not rolling on the floor laughing? 

• Haha 2