Ry-Bread

2018 "New Album News" Thread

5 hours ago, NJansaid said:

@Italian Throwaway don't listen to these people bullying you (hypocritically I might add) about what you said or to not come here abiut it.  That's actually a really cool story to get responses as direct as that and enough for him to send you a pick!  What you said is nothing wrong, especially after tons of praise prior and after.  No need to censor anything, you expressed your honest thoughts and no one should have to lecture you about it.

The reason why Matt doesn't learn the guitar parts or lyrics is for reasons like that. You get a rally of apologists and Mark himself bullying you not to criticize in any shape or form. Pathetic really. Instead of crying about it and taking into consideration why ppl are saying this he might actually learn the parts..

Jaded dudes.

Thank you, NJansaid. I don't care about bullies. It's part of the online board experience, I guess.

All I wanted to do was to share an interesting story with you guys, knowing that you usually like to discuss this sort of stuff. I'm grateful for everyone - including JarJar! - who took some time to join the debate. We still haven't really figured out what happened exactly, though!

5 hours ago, Elisa said:
I'm not sure what else you can expect from Mark, if you make posts like these on a fan account.

I'm all for letting them know they're screwing up, and Mark is a pussy for holding a grudge, but at the same time you have a successful fan account they are aware of, so I'd take these snarky remarks somewhere else, or at least in the comments of your post for discussion's sake because when you decide to say something on a public platform, then you have to be aware that it may reach them. 

Again, Elisa, let me be very clear. I agree with what you're saying, but this is not the point. Mark is absolutely free to block anyone anytime for whatever reason with no explanation due, be it a serial troll or a loyal fanpage. My question was, provided that these posts are the actual reason why he took that weird block-unblock measure (which has yet to be proven!), how did he see them? Also, does anything of what I wrote qualify as "awful things" about Matt? The way events developed and Mark's phrasing make me think that we're off track. I guess there's no way of knowing.

On a side note, I'll just add very briefly that I think it's unfair to cherry-pick a couple of critical posts, which are a minuscule minority in a community which prides itself on an almost ten-year history of unwavering support for blink-182. I get that this is what we're talking about now and your post is far from uncalled-for, quite the contrary, but I'll just state this fact to try to provide a more complete picture of blink-182 Italia. In case any of you guys is interested in our little crazy world, you're all warmly invited to join us on our social media accounts! I'll go back to lurking now. 

3 hours ago, Ry-Bread said:

From Reddit, new Blink song in background of Feldy's clip?

image.png.89888077f019d2d6a8012370fc304cad.png

1 hour ago, Italian Throwaway said:

how did he see them?

your posts are often reshared on social media. i don't follow you, but i have seen blink-182italia posts on instagram, twitter, reddit, etc. so it's not strange that mark (or anyone in the blink camp) saw your posts and remembered your username and blocked you after the second negative/disrespectful comment...

23 minutes ago, Since88 said:

I can't judge anything by that clip, didn't really hear anything tbh.

There isn't enough to really make a judgment either way ... you cant get a grasp of the song and you can't tell production quality from a short cell phone clip. There's a whole lot of ninnies gasping, huh?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Just heard that clip

That shit sounds like California and Feldman. Washed out vocals, shit guitar/drums.

I weep for their future.

Oh man totally thought you'd like it

2 hours ago, Kevin. said:

it sounds like after midnight rewritten and re-recorded for california. 

Dude exactly what I thought.  I always thought AM was boring so a Cali touch might actually be interesting. Maybe. 

2 hours ago, Kevin. said:

it sounds like after midnight rewritten and re-recorded for california. 

Oooo, that sounds great actually

That 1-2 seconds of guitar sound like the bridge of Left Alone. I might hear a flanger on the guitar that gives a bit of +44 vibe. Not sure about the chorus, but I get the AM meets California feel. It’s probably the BtD/Left Alone of the album. If that’s the first song we heard, it’s likely to be the single. Hopefully it sounds a lot better as the full product. 

1 hour ago, Italian Throwaway said:

According to Feldmann's manager (I checked, it's really him), it is not a blink-182 song.

50718140_1993343677439331_4093100573207822336_n.png

You’re walking on thin fucking ice with blink buddy.

In all seriousness, it’s amusing as hell to see you get info from the blink crew while managing to piss each one of them off 😂. Some of the best content I’ve seen here recently.

• Like 1

It’s definitely blink. That “back again” line makes me shudder. Pop punk garbage