Ry-Bread

2018 "New Album News" Thread

1 hour ago, Italian Throwaway said:

They're going out of their way to have the clip removed from all sources.

50411427_2566226353393335_90101291611712

I will what, mate? How ended that message?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ghost said:

I will what, mate? How ended that message?

I don't know. This is the whole screenshot posted by blink-182 Paraguay. Maybe he promised them the same things we were promised by Feldmann's manager in case of compliance. If I remember correctly, you're a Spanish speaker, so I'd recommend checking out their Facebook page. There are quite a few comments on there.

Lol they would've been better off just not acknowledging it, now they are trying to do damage control. That's what you get when you are 51 and trying to brag about your private boxing lessons on Instagram every day.

"Boxing in the studio, love my life!!! Oh crap the guy I handed my phone to and asked to record an IG story so that I look really cool forgot to press the "no sound" button. Ahhh delete that ASAP!!! But make sure to re-upload that without sound, had some really tight jabs in there! I gotta text Mark omg what if they fire me??"

So should I tweet the clip on our twitter, then when someone asks to take it down, say I will for a Feldmann interview for the boards?

Or do you guys hate the Feld so much you wouldn't even be interested?

• Like 3
  • Love 2

12 minutes ago, Ghent said:

So should I tweet the clip on our twitter, then when someone asks to take it down, say I will for a Feldmann interview for the boards?

Or do you guys hate the Feld so much you wouldn't even be interested?

No, do it!

I think it's all a publicity stunt anyway.

• Like 1

Can someone fix me up a nice tweetable link to it by chance? I'll even tag Feldmann in it

• Like 1

Definitely post it, they are dumb for thinking you could remove that in this digital age. If one person deletes, another will upload. 

• Like 1

Thanks to Ry-Bread, the hook has been baited. Now to try and catch a Feld.

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

7 hours ago, Russel Coight said:

fucking lol @Donald Trump's Bulge Claiming he’d talk shit to mark. Fuck off mate. You’d cower and jizz in your pants just like that time you met Tom. 

I would, I told Craig from PLus 44 he was a hypocrite because he was bitching about how capitalism sucks and yet he was literally in a band with two guys worth tens of millions of dollars. He got all butthurt too because he knew I was right.

• Haha 2

Just now, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

He told me his fiancies were none of my business. I said "spoken like a true capitalism". I could feel the steam coming out of his ass.

That was a fart.

• Like 1

Feldmann will ultimately be discredited as being a good influence on Blink. We are already pretty much there. But eventually Blink will turn on him as well. Its just a matter of time.

Its no different than the Tom situation.

Ghent is on the losing end of this. All his trolling in the world on this subject just digs him a deeper hole.