Jump to content
 
Ry-Bread

2018 "New Album News" Thread

Recommended Posts

Blurred Lines is the worst song all time.

Mark Hoppus is like the biggest wannabe Britney Spears.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

pharrell is a great and talented producer. i don't think he's right for blink, though.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He starts banging a kardashian and brings on a pop producer, I guess Travis is desperately trying to remain relevant too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Kay said:

He starts banging a kardashian and brings on a pop producer, I guess Travis is desperately trying to remain relevant too. 

Haha, Travis is always involved with some celebrity ever since early 2000's really. Wasn't he suppose to be seeing Paris Hilton at one point? And I swear I've heard stories of him with Fergie from Black Eyed Peas and some other pop star from 2 years ago whose name I forgot. Rita Ora? Think it was that one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, dildo69er said:

Im pretty sure the shittest kardashian is the one who resembles chewbacca

I genuinely don't know the difference between any of them, I just know the name. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nosferatu said:

Haha, Travis is always involved with some celebrity ever since early 2000's really. Wasn't he suppose to be seeing Paris Hilton at one point? And I swear I've heard stories of him with Fergie from Black Eyed Peas and some other pop star from 2 years ago whose name I forgot. Rita Ora? Think it was that one.

Thats true, he seems to really like lime light. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Kay said:

Thats true, he seems to really like lime light. 

Meet the Barkers and Keeping up with the Kardashians merging together! I'm surprised Mark hasn't had his own kinda show like that but at the same time I'm not. Mark seems to like the lime light but also respects his own privacy. You don't hear of his personal life as much as Travis.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Prepare for lots of four count starts ladies and gents!

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dildo69er said:

Im pretty sure the shittest kardashian is the one who resembles chewbacca

Mother is the worst. She whores her daughters out in Dubai etc and they get shat and pissed on by Arab princes 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Blink working with Feldy: people complain
Blink working with other producers: people still complain

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Loudernow said:

Blink working with Feldy: people complain
Blink working with other producers: people still complain

 

People just like to complain. Life is good when you gotta search for shit to be upset about.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, SimonSinick said:

To be fair to Pharrell, he has worked on some awful shite but NERD’s first album is a banger

a fucking men.

I actually like most of their records. Travis was in a NERD video once. Nice to see they're still tight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Loudernow said:

Blink working with Feldy: people complain
Blink working with other producers: people still complain

 

I'd rather a producer that was actually remotely in the rock field. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Loudernow said:

Blink working with Feldy: people complain
Blink working with other producers: people still complain

 

Lol it's John Feldmann and Pharrell.  They have all the money and connections in the world to use whoever they want. Why not just use Chris Lorde Alge once Finn passed. It seems like the logical move instead of whoring out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, NJansaid said:

Lol it's John Feldmann and Pharrell.  They have all the money and connections in the world to use whoever they want. Why not just use Chris Lorde Alge once Finn passed. It seems like the logical move instead of whoring out. 

Because Tom and Chris Lord-Alge are both engineers, not producers.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...