Ry-Bread

2018 "New Album News" Thread

On 3/9/2019 at 12:58 AM, NotNow said:

Doesn’t it say a lot there hasn’t been a new poster here since before California came out. No one cares about this band anymore.

No one cares about message boards anymore. Any new fan would be too young to sign up to post on a fossil website like this

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Everything me and Oliver had on our checklist of things to get done has been accomplished besides making an alternating header, seems to be working out fine to me

5 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Everything me and Oliver had on our checklist of things to get done has been accomplished besides making an alternating header, seems to be working out fine to me

Oh, you misread what I wrote ... I didn't say you did nothing, I said no one gave a shit! Lol!

43 minutes ago, Ghent said:

No one cares about message boards anymore.

This is sadly true, I honestly feel like message boards are by far the best/easiest/most fun way to have an online community and have discussions about bands. Reddit, twitter, instagram, those platforms don't even come close in terms of familiarity and easiness and even just web design for this purpose. It's kind of strange how boards like this have gone away, I used to belong to a bunch of them back in the day and it's not like the technology has outpaced them or something. Props to you guys for keeping this place alive when it would be much easier to just let all online discussion be filtered out to facebook comments or some shit.

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Champ182 said:

This is sadly true, I honestly feel like message boards are by far the best/easiest/most fun way to have an online community and have discussions about bands. Reddit, twitter, instagram, those platforms don't even come close in terms of familiarity and easiness and even just web design for this purpose. It's kind of strange how boards like this have gone away, I used to belong to a bunch of them back in the day and it's not like the technology has outpaced them or something. Props to you guys for keeping this place alive when it would be much easier to just let all online discussion be filtered out to facebook comments or some shit.

I felt the same about the IMDB boards. They were so popular as well. No clue why they got rid of them message boards. Can't find any decent message board for movies anymore.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Nosferatu said:

I felt the same about the IMDB boards. They were so popular as well. No clue why they got rid of them message boards. Can't find any decent message board for movies anymore.

My guess is that movie companies hated people talking real on them.

• Like 1

Who wants to place bets on weather this album actually comes out before Warped Tour?

7 hours ago, knapton said:

Who wants to place bets on weather this album actually comes out before Warped Tour?

I 100% doubt it, unless they're just straight up only in the studio for vocals now in which case maybe. 

11 hours ago, theedge00 said:

Loved the Imdb boards too! Used to be part of my post movie watching ritual.  

I used to love all the trolls that would post on there. Used to be the funniest shit. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Patient #48273 said:

Yes, I'm sure it will be a very "special" album.

I'm sure too.

500px-Ralph_Wiggum.png

EDIT: to be fair, I'm genuinely curious about it all. The three producers thing was intriguing to me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

15 hours ago, Kay said:

I 100% doubt it, unless they're just straight up only in the studio for vocals now in which case maybe. 

I agree. This band is absolutely terrible about making promises so I dont believe a word they say about timeline stuff anymore