Ry-Bread

2018 "New Album News" Thread

5 hours ago, Kay said:

I really hate this recent love of the phrase 'edge lord'. 

We're not 15 year olds, guys. stop using such a stupid fucking saying, it makes you look like a knob. not directed at you @Loudernow lol I just keep seeing it and each time it makes me cringe. 

I used to use "cunt" a lot until ghent threw a huge hissy fit and threatened to ban me for it.

I actually like the word cunt tbh. And no ban threats from me, but your recent pedo remarks are beginning to cross the line, no doubt. Might want to start containing your urges

I just checked, seems like you deleted that post too. You're on a roll! Jesus, at least Oliver stands by his bullshit, you throw shit out and deleted before anyone can see.

How'd that phone call with Tom for the interview go?

21 minutes ago, Ghent said:

I actually like the word cunt tbh. And no ban threats from me, but your recent pedo remarks are beginning to cross the line, no doubt. Might want to start containing your urges

Is fantasizing about men being pedophiles your kink or something? You seem to do it constantly, it's becoming your go to remark.

Quite the interesting new strategy..make up shit that I say and then claim that I deleted it 🤣

51 minutes ago, knapton said:

Ive never heard the term edge lord besides a few times here and it seems like the stupidest insult ever. A true mileniul insult if ive ever heard. What ever happened to just calling people dumb cunts?

giphy.gif

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

33 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

giphy.gif

I knew this was coming. That one really crossed me up. Couldnt think of how to spell it for the life of me

• Haha 1

Ry-Bread, stop bringing this thread back on topic!

• Haha 2

35 minutes ago, Elisa said:

Jesus, just when you think it can't get any worse than Feldmann, an indulgent producer that makes them sound too much like Goldfinger, they decide to completely sell out the band to a songwriting team that writes and produces for Selena Gomez, Bruno Mars, fucking Pitbull

To write Blink 182 songs.  Shameful.  Darkest times.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 3