Ry-Bread

2018 "New Album News" Thread

4 minutes ago, Nosferatu said:

Yeah, outro or a bridge based on how Travis is going apeshit on the drums. The drums aren't that different from the ones in the bridge of WIWY.

Sounds like a +44 riff blinkified. Reminded me a bit of Baby Come On’s bridge.

• Like 1

Tom said he would spend 10 hours trying to get a guitar tone right. I wonder if they do the same....

6 minutes ago, _Kyle_ said:

Tom said he would spend 10 hours trying to get a guitar tone right. I wonder if they do the same....

I believe it. His guitar tone on Untitled was fucking excellent.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, _Kyle_ said:

Did he go deaf for tone after 2005, His live tone is garbage

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ghent said:

Tom spends 10 hours total on his albums these days

I know right. Remember a couple years ago when Tom wrote 40+ songs and released that double album? And now he’s gone ahead and written another 50 for his album coming out this year. Blokes outta control. His songwriting process is obviously so rushed.

• Haha 1

I don’t remember any of that. Just a bunch of half assed EPs. I wish all of that were true.. But nope, just lazy cash grabs

Reallllllllly need a clip of new Blink soon, just give us SOMETHING. I'd even be happy with a new AVA clip to see what Tom is up to at this point. 

• Like 2

Yup looks like they had a full day of new Blink at Opera Studios with this Matt Malpass guy:

Again, they had “50+ new songs done”... and now suddenly cranking out more with rando producers. I swear they’re ditching most the original Feldy stuff! 

2 hours ago, NJansaid said:

How does Matt, the vegan, manage to look fatter than Tom?

Funny because he lost a good amount of weight since that Weenie Roast show, I thought his face looked too thin there but now he looks broader than usual.

3 hours ago, Ry-Bread said:

Again, they had “50+ new songs done”... and now suddenly cranking out more with rando producers. I swear they’re ditching most the original Feldy stuff! 

I hope something comes up with this, you can hear a bit of Matt when Travis stops playing and it sounds like the bridge of BOTO. I think this was around the Feldy sessions. There was another video of some random guy doing some falsetto vocals in Feldy’s studio for a blink song that could be pretty chill, but I don’t know. We have no actual clips of anything to go off of.

2 hours ago, NJansaid said:

How does Matt, the vegan, manage to look fatter than Tom?

Being vegan doesn’t automatically mean you’d be skinny. Pretty simple.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Russel Coight said:

Being vegan doesn’t automatically mean you’d be skinny. Pretty simple.

Yeah this is true, I knew a vegan who was fatter than me which is quite the accomplishment. She ate nothing but baked beans and potatoes constantly. she was fairly vile, must be said. 

I do know tons of skinny vegans though so I understand the stereotype lol 

6 hours ago, Ry-Bread said:

Yup looks like they had a full day of new Blink at Opera Studios with this Matt Malpass guy:

They all look like they need a shower and a good nights sleep. 

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

hey check it out here's a version of the new drum beat with vocals by Mark!

Chuuuuuuuuuuune!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Ry-Bread said:

I cant believe that's the dude from Sugarcult.