Ry-Bread

2018 "New Album News" Thread

Don’t even know what I just heard, is that intentionally flat/out of tune? Lol. Hopefully it’s just a feature on their next crap album. 

Please tell me this is on Chainsmokers and not a blink album. Mark has transitioned from not being able to let go, to locking an ex up in a basement

Lol , now i get why feldy had to polish those vocals so hard to make them sound in tune 😂

Just seen that clip from instagram, yeah Mark does sound crap but it'll just be edited with pitch correction/autotune. Can't tell if the song is actually a shit one or not, but not getting hopes up.

15 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Where is it on insta? I can’t find it on their page 

Chainsmokers story. 

Umm i was kidding?! The vocals in that clip clearly come from the chainsmokers guy sitting on the couch, not the recording..

Tha fuck's wrong with you people?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Neal said:

Umm i was kidding?! The vocals in that clip clearly come from the chainsmokers guy sitting on the couch, not the recording..

Tha fuck's wrong with you people?

Sounds like it comes from the recording to me. That guy is just miming/singing along. Can barely hear the instruments and the vocals sound like they're loud in the mix. Plus the singing guy is away from the camera/phone, so there's no way the phone/camera would pick up his voice and have it sound that loud, unless he had a microphone on him. Could possibly be that guy's voice in the recording but it sounds like Mark to me.

31 minutes ago, Neal said:

the microphone on a phone is placed on the bottom of the device.

No its mark. 

You can see on the screen they’re recording. The waveform clip turns a certain color when recording. 

And you can hear the sofa guy mumbling along. 

57 minutes ago, Neal said:

the microphone on a phone is placed on the bottom of the device.

Yeah, but it's away from where the singer is so it wouldn't pick up his voice so strongly. He's sat away from the device which means if it was him, the voice would sound unclear because the phone/camera would pick up the music from the recording a lot more. But because of how up front the vocals are I believe it's from the recording. The singing is definitely from the recording IMO cause of the texture and the details of the voice. Whether it's Mark or the guy in the recording, I dunno. But it sounds a lot like Mark.