Jump to content
 
Ry-Bread

2018 "New Album News" Thread

Recommended Posts

I couldn’t find it on mobile website, but I wonder if that is part of the album cover? It wouldn’t make much sense anywhere else, and it vaguely says blink-182 at the bottom and at others parts of the image. I like the colors. 

Also, another Travis snippet. Nice groove and it might be the song Dan (from Alk3) mentioned to have blast-beats. Sounds heavy.

 

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Kay said:

I only just checked out the merch. £30 for a t shirt is mental. £25 for a pair of goddamn socks is fucking robbery. 

pretty good deal considering...

0421_Kanye-West-coachella-socks-main.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

The answer to the riddle was of course, BIOMY. Coming soon...

m7AvNWp.jpg

Leaked it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

The answer to the riddle was of course, BIOMY. Coming soon...

m7AvNWp.jpg

Where'd this come from?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fucking shit song title. Jesus Christ. This is going to be fucking awful nqat. Just fuck off 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Blame It On My Youth sounds like a title that Simple Plan or Good Charlotte would come up with. Just still gives me the feeling that this is gonna be the same as California.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Kay said:

I only just checked out the merch. £30 for a t shirt is mental. £25 for a pair of goddamn socks is fucking robbery. 

If you’re dull enough to buy socks for 25 bucks you deserve to be robbed tbh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Fucking shit song title. Jesus Christ. This is going to be fucking awful nqat. Just fuck off 

Bet you;'ll still listen though huh..... Why bother when you already made your mind up about the song?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Nosferatu said:

Blame It On My Youth sounds like a title that Simple Plan or Good Charlotte would come up with. Just still gives me the feeling that this is gonna be the same as California.

Fingers crossed!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Obviously can't pass judgement until the song is released but the title is a little bit cringe, pretty worried it's going to be another music video filmed in a high school if I'm honest.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Chewy030 said:

Bet you;'ll still listen though huh..... Why bother when you already made your mind up about the song?

So I know I’m right and I will be. It’ll be a steaming pile of shit nailed on. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Scott. said:

So I know I’m right and I will be. It’ll be a steaming pile of shit nailed on. 

Man it must suck to follow a band that you do nothing but complain about every day. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chewy030 said:

Man it must suck to follow a band that you do nothing but complain about every day. 

Not really. I do like other music you know

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Not really. I do like other music you know

I'm sure you do. But if you hate the band this much why continue to follow let alone be on a message board dedicated to them? If i complained about them as much you do i'd probably stop paying attention to the band let alone a message board for them. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...