Ry-Bread

2018 "New Album News" Thread

3 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

Skiba weighs in on his fav song on the new album:

w9HsBx8.jpg

Well I’m glad there’s a mix of different sounding songs. 

• Like 2

I’m pretty pumped, glad they didn’t work solely with Feldman this time!

14 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

Skiba weighs in on his fav song on the new album:

w9HsBx8.jpg

Nice! I wish he would talk more. He's been in the band now long enough to be more open at this point

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Nice! I wish he would talk more. He's been in the band now long enough to be more open at this point

He knows his place, my guess is that he probably had to send Mark a draft of that before he posted that #fanfic

• Haha 4

I think they should just make Matt the spokesperson of the band at this point just for shits and giggles. He usually has something actually interesting to say and is more honest than the rest of them.

• Like 1

Reminder to those who hate BIOMY that the whole album likely won't be that way (esp considering Skiba's comment last night saying no two songs are alike), remember the first clip we got: HERE 

Just listened to that again and got hypeeeee! Cannot wait to hear this whole thing. 

• Like 2

Sounds fucking awesome. Will miss hearing Feldy's sweet jabs in there though when the song comes out

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, RebelGirlsUnite said:

Getting some serious serial killer vibes in here reading about people that hate summer..

eh, it's fucking unbearable and people drive more. there's plenty of reasons to hate summer.

11 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

Reminder to those who hate BIOMY that the whole album likely won't be that way (esp considering Skiba's comment last night saying no two songs are alike), remember the first clip we got: HERE 

Just listened to that again and got hypeeeee! Cannot wait to hear this whole thing. 

I forgot about that. I remember when Feldy tried to save face and claim that it was for a side project. 

Based on Feldy’s IG story Blink is in some sort of studio with Ali Tamposi... when I googled she is a songwriter who has written for Kelly Clarkson/Justin Bieber lol.

• Haha 2

59 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

Based on Feldy’s IG story Blink is in some sort of studio with Ali Tamposi... when I googled she is a songwriter who has written for Kelly Clarkson/Justin Bieber lol.

tumblr_nctvlcdMCg1qm7cjco1_500.gif

• Like 1

It still seems surreal that blink are using other people to write songs for them. It is way beyond me why they would do this. I get it, maybe they are out of ideas (excluding Matt as we've not seen his real input yet) but still going this route is not what I ever expected. Feldy put the starting point and now they are expanding the number of people involved.

• Like 3

On 5/12/2019 at 1:10 AM, Ry-Bread said:

blow_it_up_ugly_americans.gif

• Like 2

On 5/12/2019 at 1:10 AM, Ry-Bread said:

Sounds good, always quite liked Justin Bieber secretly.

Can't wait to hear it, should be a fun song to drive along too!

Here's the Feldy post from Saturday with the Ali Tamposi lady. Hopefully she is just listening to final mixes and giving her opinion on mixes/tracks. Skiba/Travis never appeared to be there. Surely the album is done by now, if not, then Mark doing Simple Creatures stuff the past two weeks does sorta piss me off:

VWL08mQ.png

In all seriousness, how many fucking writers are involved in this album? 

I think I'd respect their integrity as artists to take the band in a new direction a hell of a lot more if they had the balls to stand on their own two feet and write their own songs, I get they are more than likely co-writing but it just seems a bit lame to me that they feel they need so much external help to write a good album. 

• Like 5

If it results in good music I don't care how many or what writers they collaborate with. As long as they never have people straight up write songs for them (which they never will) it doesn't bother me.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ghent said:

If it results in good music I don't care how many or what writers they collaborate with. As long as they never have people straight up write songs for them (which they never will) it doesn't bother me.

That's your boundary? 

• Like 2