Ry-Bread

2018 "New Album News" Thread

17 hours ago, NotNow said:

Two weeks ago mark says no new blink for a while.

A week later he says two new songs before the tour starts in two weeks.

In another interview he says they’re looking after July and August for the album now. 

Now he says it’s before the simple creatures ep before on sep 13th.

Yea I think there’s pretty good reason not to believe anything Mark or Travis is saying.

They have been delonged.

• Like 2

I never trust anything the blink guys say about when their albums are released and their descriptions of how their songs sound because it's always the complete opposite of what they're describing.

We're still waiting on that 2nd +44 album that Mark confirmed by posting a photo of the contract with the record label in 2008. We're still waiting for that solo Mark Hoppus album that he confirmed in early 2009 despite the fact blink had been meeting up since October 2008 talking of a new album. What about Nothing + Nobody? And +44 wasn't meant to be broken up either. Blink was just meant to be his priority but there were so many times blink were doing fuck all and he could've worked on +44 shit.

Don't forget all the shit he used to say from 2012 and onwards about a new blink album. Delaying it year by year because he didn't want Tom's low amount of effort being known to the public. Neighborhoods was confirmed in 2009 but released in 2011. Mark also lied about not seeing Tom about 2 years ago even though Tom said they met up and talked.

Tom also has his bullshit too. That Love movie took years to get released. I'll also say that his interviews right now about this 24 month plan is utter bullshit too. The new AVA album will 100% be released way before that movie is ever released no matter what Tom says. We won't be seeing that movie for about 5 years. He also talked about blink releasing EP's once or twice a year rather than an album. He's talked about the return of Boxcar Racer. He's talked about how AVA is the same as Boxcar Racer. Plus he's hyped up new blink albums for years as well.

All of them are utter bullshit. Both Mark & Tom are just as bad as each other when it comes to talk of new music and new projects.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

So someone on Reddit last week said they’re shooting a video on Monday, will be out Friday... figured it was BS to get a video out in 4 days, but the video part was true at least...

Little late for a BIOMY video right? Still skeptical a video would be ready by Fri, but I think we’ll get a new song this week.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Nosferatu said:

Matt kinda looks like Tom there.

I don’t believe this has been brought up here before, but it’s possible. Has Matt had a hair transplant? I’m too lazy to go collect and post pictures, but most of you will know what I mean. He’s had an obvious receding hairline in previous years, especially when just starting with blink. His comb over in the BTD video is cringe. Lately it looks like he has more hair, or has a stylist spending hours on it like he’s Donald Trump.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ry-Bread said:

So someone on Reddit last week said they’re shooting a video on Monday, will be out Friday... figured it was BS to get a video out in 4 days, but the video part was true at least...

Little late for a BIOMY video right? Still skeptical a video would be ready by Fri, but I think we’ll get a new song this week.

I would think so especially with Mark claiming two new songs before tour. If it’s a simple them performing the song video it’d be a quick edit.

One month after the single for the music video is pretty normal these days I think? Correct me if I wrong. I guess it’s a little over a month now.

12 minutes ago, NotNow said:

One month after the single for the music video is pretty normal these days I think? Correct me if I wrong. I guess it’s a little over a month now.

No clue, you could be right. I'm not even 100% on why anyone even bothers making music videos anymore if I'm being honest.

38 minutes ago, NotNow said:

No clue, you could be right. I'm not even 100% on why anyone even bothers making music videos anymore if I'm being honest.

53 minutes ago, NotNow said:

No clue, you could be right. I’m not even 100% on why anyone even bothers making music videos anymore if I’m being honest. 

5 minutes ago, Diddy Faplord said:

Lol I actually agree with your sentiment. I’m here to troll rebel girly not you

She's cute, huh?

So Mark just posted a picture of the shooting location on his Instagram with the description GD.
GD = Generational Divide? 

That would mean new song on Friday!

6 hours ago, Harvey Klinger's Heartache said:

No clue, you could be right. I'm not even 100% on why anyone even bothers making music videos anymore if I'm being honest.

YouTube. it's kind of a big deal. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Loudernow said:

So Mark just posted a picture of the shooting location on his Instagram with the description GD.
GD = Generational Divide? 

That would mean new song on Friday!

The guy that knew about the video on reddit commented a few hours that it is for a new song so they’re filming a video for generational divide. I don’t know if it guarantees the song this Friday, but definitely this Friday or next.

• Like 1

I hope this song isn't about some anthem youth crap about the divide between adults and teenagers but the title of it makes it obvious that it is.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Nosferatu said:

I hope this song isn't about some anthem youth crap about the divide between adults and teenagers but the title of it makes it obvious that it is.

Of course it is. Another fucking cringefest coming up

• Like 1