Ry-Bread

2018 "New Album News" Thread

Fuck I LOVE the album artwork!!!!

Works very well with what they are doing.

I'm one of those cunts that can like an album more if the artwork goes well with it. I don't know why tho.

About to listen to Darkside...... Kinda nervous tho...

1 minute ago, Justice4Mike said:

I can't be the only one feeling really sick to their stomach about these song titles.

I know they are just titles but what the hell is this? Simple Plan?  Every single one is cringey.

I gave up caring about their song titles when "Teenage Satellites" was a thing, since "Blame It On My Youth" I've given up completely. 

• Like 3

Just now, Kay said:

I gave up caring about their song titles when "Teenage Satellites" was a thing, since "Blame It On My Youth" I've given up completely. 

latest?cb=20170612210226

• Like 1

1 minute ago, boxelder said:

yeah, "on some emo shit" is really cringe. 

I really wish I hated you!

Honestly, Run Away and Ransom? I guess are the only two that aren't super cringey.  Like trying to be cringey.

3 minutes ago, Kay said:

Yeah I guess California isn't that much better but it's more so that it's every single one.

They're so uncreative, almost makes you feel cheated with artists to their degree half assing it so much.

You guys are ridiculous. really hard to take seriously anymore lol

The cover sucks

The font sucks

The album title sucks

The songs are too short

The song titles suck

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

When Blink got back together they added an extra arrow to the smiley for the new album (neighborhoods). There were 6 arrows. 

So for the next one to be the 9th album I guess they don't count Bhudda, and count both parts of California as separate albums?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Matticus said:

When Blink got back together they added an extra arrow to the smiley for the new album (neighborhoods). There were 6 arrows. 

So for the next one to be the 9th album I guess they don't count Bhudda, and count both parts of California as separate albums?

Oh that's interesting, nice detective work! Haha. I guess that settles it, I've always considered Deluxe a separate album and now it's official.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Since88 said:

Who the hell cares about song titles ? Wait until you actually hear the songs before you start bashing them

I personally don't judge the quality of songs based on the title, but they're super important to me. I love guessing what they'll sound like and what the topic will be, so uninteresting/weak titles can be a bit of a downer. In blink's case you pretty much get exactly what the song title suggests haha