Ry-Bread

2018 "New Album News" Thread

25 minutes ago, petros said:

You can clearly hear Tom has backing vocals in the chorus. Is that lip syncing? Do you hate them now too? I thought that was blink in their prime.

But no. You don't give a shit about them using backing tracks back then even if it's vocals too. And that's normal who gives a shit. That's what I've been saying. You don't have a problem with them not playing real music live then. Right now you're just looking for excuses to hate on blink. 

I'd have to listen. I did not ever notice any backing tracks whenever I watched this video on youtube 15 years ago, I'm sorry. As myself and others have stated, we cringed when they started using backing tracks for little things like this and it has progressively gotten worse. It is lame and you can be fine with being lame, I am not. 

46 minutes ago, petros said:

You can clearly hear Tom has backing vocals in the chorus. Is that lip syncing? Do you hate them now too? I thought that was blink in their prime.

But no. You don't give a shit about them using backing tracks back then even if it's vocals too. And that's normal who gives a shit. That's what I've been saying. You don't have a problem with them not playing real music live then. Right now you're just looking for excuses to hate on blink. 

That's silly, but it's not the same as lip syncing. If it were the lead vocals, that'd be ridiculous and you'd defend it. "you hate on lip syncing now? You will look for any reason to hate on this band?" 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

People are still on about this? Heaps of people from the show have stated the backing track was made way louder when the kid tool the stage. Normally it’s the same as it’s been since forever. Get over it.

no, in my dayz there was no bak tracks for rock bands ask davey jones he will tell ya

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

People are still on about this? Heaps of people from the show have stated the backing track was made way louder when the kid tool the stage. Normally it’s the same as it’s been since forever. Get over it.

Why does that matter? People paid hundreds of dollars to hear Mike from wherever play All the small things, not hear Tom play it in 98/99. People who defend this honestly suck. 

• Like 1

Mark on Reddit (which is super rare):

”NINE. this is our ninth album, as decided by me and travis. some count buddha, some not. some count the mark tom and travis show. some count greatest hits. some count dogs eating dogs. i’m counting buddha, cheshire cat, dude ranch, enema of the state, toypaj, untitled, neighborhoods, califronia, and now NINE. nine is also the number of universal love. and the number of uranus. remember to like and smash that subscribe button, or whatever it is the kids say now.”

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

”NINE. this is our ninth album, as decided by me and travis. some count buddha, some not. some count the mark tom and travis show. some count greatest hits. some count dogs eating dogs. i’m counting buddha, cheshire cat, dude ranch, enema of the state, toypaj, untitled, neighborhoods, califronia, and now NINE. nine is also the number of universal love. and the number of uranus. remember to like and smash that subscribe button, or whatever it is the kids say now.”

Well there ya go. 

Holy fucking shit, looking at the track list for Nine and I can't wait for blink's cover of AVA's Heaven!!!

I dunno, it's a pretty common song title though. Either way there's a lot of songs, maybe I'll fall in love with one of em.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Some of the song names on Nine are pretty bad: I Really Wish I Hated You, Pin the Grenade, No Heart to Speak Of, On Some Emo Shit and Hungover You. 

Hopefully they at least sound good.

51 minutes ago, Jamie said:

Some of the song names on Nine are pretty bad: I Really Wish I Hated You, Pin the Grenade, No Heart to Speak Of, On Some Emo Shit and Hungover You. 

Hopefully they at least sound good.

Yeah those are awful song titles but yeah lets wait and see I guess lol. I'm assuming the emo one is a joke song and could be alright

3 hours ago, Ry-Bread said:

This description is hilarious to me for some reason and I kind of like the album name more now. 

8 more minutes!

pretty sweet price considering the "limited" color vinyl is almost $20 cheaper than the standard black... haha. hopefully they don't notice too soon

Yeah that’s def a pricing error, I snagged two. Pretty underwhelming bundles, the neon sign is cool but I’m not dropping $250 on that...

Grabbed the splatter while still 11.99. Also grabbed the Neon sign on spur of the moment impulse. Yeah, im that guy. Any other suckers nab it?

My confirmation email clearly states unit price to be 11.99. So they'll be hard up to argue it....