Ry-Bread

2018 "New Album News" Thread

The only I Won't Be Home For Christmas cd that matters is this one:

R-8135006-1455804362-1422.jpeg.jpg

Also the difference in image from the release in 1997 to the one in 2002 is depressing, in 1997 they looked like normal people with a look that has aged well and in 2001 they have that horrible "pop-punk-tough-guy-look" that no person over the age of 16 should sport.

10 hours ago, Emil said:

Also the difference in image from the release in 1997 to the one in 2002 is depressing, in 1997 they looked like normal people with a look that has aged well and in 2001 they have that horrible "pop-punk-tough-guy-look" that no person over the age of 16 should sport.

kids today still think travis played on the track. nope; only version is with scott.

1 hour ago, The Bean Twiddler said:

Except for the live version on YouTube ;)

yea that's from an enema-era CD single and also the AU version of enema. KROQ acoustic xmas show, december 1998.

58 minutes ago, daveyjones said:

yea that's from an enema-era CD single and also the AU version of enema. KROQ acoustic xmas show, december 1998.

Was it performed at 9:30 or 9:45 pm PST? 

8 minutes ago, daveyjones said:

now that sir, i do not know.

Haha! Fuck you all I have found something he does not know! 

Lol...just being stupid..lots of respect for you Davey!

• Like 1

Whoa, I actually didn't know about the live bonus track version. It's hard to keep track of (or care about) all the live bonus tracks over the years. definitely gonna look this one up though!

On 8/17/2019 at 4:29 AM, Emil said:

The only I Won't Be Home For Christmas cd that matters is this one:

R-8135006-1455804362-1422.jpeg.jpg

i liked the man overboard single

because it contained man overboard wihtout the crowd noises fadding out on top of the intro riff

aswell as 13 miles or 15 miles

that single u put there was prob a realy nice way 2 get i wont b home for xmas back then

i got mine via the josie single 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josie_(Blink-182_song)

On 8/16/2019 at 5:14 PM, daveyjones said:

you mean this one, right?

cover-CD-promo-xmas-Original.jpg

Hahaha MARK!!!! I have never seen this before. @Emil this look aged well in your opinion??

Per a reddit throwaway account, "No Heart To Speak Of" will be the 4th and final release on August 30th:

"Obviously on a throwaway account. I work for a major radio station in Florida. I just got word that we will be playing this new song by blink-182 for almost all of labor day weekend.

Boss said the hook/chorus is all Matt Skiba and features something along the lines of:

"You have no heart to speak of

Left me lying on the bedroom floor

You have no heart to speak of

Too afraid to love me anymore""

• Love 1