Ry-Bread

2018 "New Album News" Thread

If you can’t see an innocent video of a kid dancing without your mind immediately calling pedo there’s more wrong with you than the people making the video. Nqat.

• Like 3

It's weird to have a song about a romantic interest in a woman and open it up with a child flossing, it just is lol 

Couldn't care less about the video though, the song is trash. 

• Like 5

48 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Is there? Blokes in mid 40s putting 9 year olds in their music videos? Ok pal.

Your first thought when you see a 9 year old dancing is related to child predators. Everyone working/performing on the video probably didn’t think twice about using a kid because they don’t see a kid and immediately think predatory thoughts.

Is the entire crew of stranger things “Jeffrey Epstein’s” in your eyes? If so there’s something wrong with you.

Just now, Russel Coight said:

Your first thought when you see a 9 year old dancing is related to child predators. Everyone working/performing on the video probably didn’t think twice about using a kid because they don’t see a kid and immediately think predatory thoughts.

Is the entire crew of stranger things “Jeffrey Epstein’s” in your eyes? If so there’s something wrong with you.

No because it’s about a group of kids you clown. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Scott. said:

No because it’s about a group of kids you clown. 

Group of kid actors working with adult actors and crew to make a tv series = fine

Group of kids working with adult musicians and crew to make a music video = creepy/predatory

Ok pal.

4 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

Group of kid actors working with adult actors and crew to make a tv series = fine

Group of kids working with adult musicians and crew to make a music video = creepy/predatory

Ok pal.

He means the show is about kids so having kid actors makes sense. the song is a love song so opening with a line about a woman with a little girl flossing is a bit odd. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

Ok pal.

Are you deliberately being a thick cunt? 

Theres 3 things I’d love to do before I die. 1 is swimming with Dolphins,  2 is a threesome with Kelly Brook and Holly Wiloughby and number 3 is kicking your Aussie fucking head in. 

• Haha 4

17 minutes ago, Kay said:

He means the show is about kids so having kid actors makes sense. the song is a love song so opening with a line about a woman with a little girl flossing is a bit odd. 

True. I missed the “about” when reading his comment and thought it just said “no because it’s a group of kids...” which somehow made it right. Happy to admit that. @Scott.

But that doesn’t change his first response. Man overboard is about losing a friend to drugs and alcohol yet the video clip opens with mark dreaming about midgets running naked through LA. Music videos don’t always match the songs 1:1.

Seeing a kid dancing and immediately referencing a predator like Epstein is weird.

1 hour ago, Kay said:

open it up with a child flossing, it just is lol 

I still hope this is just a teaser and that child flossing is not part of the actual video...but it's probably not the case. 

22 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

True. I missed the “about” when reading his comment and thought it just said “no because it’s a group of kids...” which somehow made it right. Happy to admit that. @Scott.

But that doesn’t change his first response. Man overboard is about losing a friend to drugs and alcohol yet the video clip opens with mark dreaming about midgets running naked through LA. Music videos don’t always match the songs 1:1.

Seeing a kid dancing and immediately referencing a predator like Epstein is weird.

Or I just saw an opportunity for a joke and went with it? 

31 minutes ago, Matticus said:

Genuinely thought I was about to watch a girl flossing her teeth (I read the comments before I watched the video). 

Her dentist would be disappointed 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Scott. said:

Are you deliberately being a thick cunt? 

Theres 3 things I’d love to do before I die. 1 is swimming with Dolphins,  2 is a threesome with Kelly Brook and Holly Wiloughby and number 3 is kicking your Aussie fucking head in. 

oi ease up mate. You kick one Aussie and you kick em all ;)

• Love 1

51 minutes ago, dildo69er said:

oi ease up mate. You kick one Aussie and you kick em all ;)

Good. Fuck the lot of you apart from the ladies. That accent fucking kills me