Blink Vegas Residency

Chewy030

Kind of shocked someone would be interested in a BLink Vegas residency. Can't imagine 16 shows in one spot will sell well. I've been proven wrong before.

But yeah, Vegas residencies are just easy money. You don't have to travel anywhere, so you just chill out ad watch the money pile up. Can't really blame them for accepting.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Olidamus said:

Tom is probably reeling, he'd have love this type of stuff. 16 shows in one spot. Easy cash to fund his aliens, he'd have been loving it.

They should just ask him to join them onstage. It would sell a lot better.

Kind of my thought that Tom is probably kicking himself right now. Could make a ton of money. 

I will say at least the shows are spread out and not 16 shows in a row. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Olidamus said:

It depends. Not always.

Its usually for acts that have enough of a following to pack  house night after night In one spot. Don't see that happening at all with Blink.

Since it's only 16 nights, definitely not a traditional residency.

It's like what Travis has done in the past with his DJ sets.

• Love 1

16 minutes ago, Olidamus said:

Famous burrito will be at every show no question.

brilliant haha

12 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Since it's only 16 nights, definitely not a traditional residency.

It's like what Travis has done in the past with his DJ sets.

Yeah I assumed that was why they got offered this. I don't really understand it myself or see how that would sell but they must think it will to book it. 

How much are we betting it's the same set list for all 16 of those nights? You never know what they'll do with it. as much as blink love stayed set lists they may see this as an opportunity to mess about more, who knows.

4 minutes ago, Kay said:

brilliant haha

Yeah I assumed that was why they got offered this. I don't really understand it myself or see how that would sell but they must think it will to book it. 

How much are we betting it's the same set list for all 16 of those nights? You never know what they'll do with it. as much as blink love stayed set lists they may see this as an opportunity to mess about more, who knows.

Most Vegas shows stay the same for every show. And this will be a crowd full of very casual fans every night. So I would be shocked if the setlist was anything other than greatest hits. I'm sure it will sell fine.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Olidamus said:

Tom is probably reeling, he'd have love this type of stuff. 16 shows in one spot. Easy cash to fund his aliens, he'd have been loving it.

They should just ask him to join them onstage. It would sell a lot better.

Not to mention area 51 isn't too far..

• Like 2
  • Haha 2