Blink Vegas Residency

Chewy030

Notice how the hosts are more shocked and uncomfortable about shows featuring only songs prior to 1999? No excitement about that for them, more confusion and let down than anything. That is the divide between people who "like" blink-182 and people like us.

I haven't listened to the interview and I probably won't but I have a hard time believing the hosts were shocked and uncomfortable at the mention of themed shows nor do I believe it to be a social statement on the divide of Blink 182 fans, casual or not. 

2 minutes ago, Speedo said:

I haven't listened to the interview and I probably won't but I have a hard time believing the hosts were shocked and uncomfortable at the mention of themed shows. 

There was no excitement or intrigue. Mark said something about a set with only songs before 1999 and they were like "wut"

meanwhile i'm fan boying out

5 minutes ago, Ghent said:

There was no excitement or intrigue. Mark said something about a set with only songs before 1999 and they were like "wut"

meanwhile i'm fan boying out

Lack of enthusiasm is your basis for shock and being uncomfortable?  They're radio show hosts. What do they care and further more what do they have anything to do with Blink's fan base? You can't invent a divide and accuse us of widening it!!! That's not right! 

4 minutes ago, Speedo said:

Lack of enthusiasm is your basis for shock and being uncomfortable?  They're radio show hosts. What do they care and further more what do they have anything to do with Blink's fan base? You can't invent a divide and accuse us of widening it!!! That's not right! 

Because Kevin and Bean are well known blink supporters, have the band on all the time, and show a lot of interest in what they're doing.. but even they were seemingly not very interested in special set lists of old songs like fan boys are

Not sure why this is getting you so worked up. something you haven't listened to and don't plan on listening to

49 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Because Kevin and Bean are well known blink supporters, have the band on all the time, and show a lot of interest in what they're doing.. but even they were seemingly not very interested in special set lists of old songs like fan boys are

Not sure why this is getting you so worked up. something you haven't listened to and don't plan on listening to

Because it’s not with Tom..

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Ghent said:

I'm not worked up at all my friend, just hanging out, making points, that's all. 

4 minutes ago, Chewy030 said:

Tom left ages ago time to get over it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right, except they'd essentially be playing songs without 2 of the members who wrote the songs.  If they played songs like Dick Lips or Degenerate....it'd be 66% acover band 

Right, except they'd essentially be playing songs without 2 of the members who wrote the songs.  If they played songs like Dick Lips or Degenerate....it'd be 66% acover band 

So you guys basically don’t want any pre enema stuff lol

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Olidamus said:

If they truly do pre 1999 sets and totally mix stuff up, it will go a hell of a long way in restoring my faith in them.....

They have been so boring and playing it safe. They need to have some fun, kind of live up to the premise the band was founded on.

I'm pretty sure we've been saying this for years at this point :[

1 hour ago, Chewy030 said:

So you guys basically don’t want any pre enema stuff lol

Mark songs I'd love, DR is my favorite, but I don't trust Matt with the guitar even.

I want Cali stuff, I can't stand most of it, but it's what the members actually wrote. It'd be a way better show than watching a cover on Tom's stuff.

• Like 1