Blink Vegas Residency

Chewy030

19 minutes ago, madgaz182 said:

Set list from last night https://imgur.com/a/bzsTrdC

It’s  not the right one.

Feeling this, What’s My Age Again, The Rock Show, Anthem Part 2 , Bored to Death, Built this Pool, Kings of the Weekend, Down, I Miss You, Mutt, Dysentery Gary, Adam’s Song, Dumpweed, Cynical, First Date, Party Song, Violence, Home is Such a Lonely Place, Wendy Clear, California, Reckless Abandon, Man Overboard, Carousel , Los Angeles, All the Small Things, Brohemian Rhapsody, Dammit.

• Like 1

That’s a good set list right there. Would still like neighborhoods or dogs eating dogs represented. There’s still so many neighborhoods songs they’ve never played live.

Im very happy about Adams song. Can’t believe they finally did it.

edit: whoa they played California too?

Just now, NotNow said:

That’s a good set list right there. Would still like neighborhoods or dogs eating dogs represented. There’s still so many neighborhoods songs they’ve never played live.

Im very happy about Adams song. Can’t believe they finally did it.

edit: whoa they played California too?

Yup

this is pretty cool. should shut the setlist haters up for a while at least. but in reality, this is actually probably what blink shows SHOULD look like. 25 full songs (+ short joke songs), including all the hits, album cuts for old fans, new stuff for new fans. it's absolutely great to see adam's song back hopefully to stay, and it's pretty damn cool the party song got played live (aside from the pretty good attempt several years ago). i obviously can take or leave cali or HISALP but hell, it's fine to see those too. wendy clear and mutt are always welcome as well. good show, from the vids i skimmed it looks like they were sounding great.

edit: great to see matt replicating the backing vox vocalizations in adam's song!

• Like 4