Blink Vegas Residency

Chewy030

3 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

So KROQ had a Blink Bus that took people from LA to Vegas for the shows... now that would be fun! 4 hr drive in a party bus full of Blink fans blaring Blink on the way to see Blink!

Haha that is rad that would be really fun! I wonder if it takes you back after the show or the next morning, that would suck to have to go 4 hours back right away in the middle of the night haha.

• Haha 1

Hey im Sorry is probably the besf song theyve released in the Cali era. 

Its clear Ghent is just dilusional or so stupid that be beleives blink is the same it always was just with some new guy throwing them a couple of ideas. When it comes out in a few years that it was all Feldman, we need to get rid of the Kansas crew once and for all. Oli can be the sole owner. 

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

5 minutes ago, knapton said:

Hey im Sorry is probably the besf song theyve released in the Cali era. 

Its clear Ghent is just dilusional or so stupid that be beleives blink is the same it always was just with some new guy throwing them a couple of ideas. When it comes out in a few years that it was all Feldman, we need to get rid of the Kansas crew once and for all. Oli can be the sole owner. 

More like Bhent amirite!?

• Like 1

wasting time sounds great! and stripped of the feldmann production, you discover that while parking lot is generic and stupid in a lot of its lyrics, its really not too bad lol... i HATE most of cali deluxe, but i thought parking lot was treated unfairly when it came out

Mark sounds really good on wasting time. It was good. Matt looks like they pulled someone out if the crowd to play that song. He literally has zero stage prescence. Also, did he royally fuck up that little riff in the start of parking lot. I hate to trash on the guy so much but i cant help it, just call it like i see it

• Like 1

Also, one of these dates is on my birthday. If Tom was still there I'd genuinely think about flying over from the UK to see it. Especially with all these older songs getting thrown in. The acoustic set was my favourite bit when I saw them with Tom in 2012.

2 hours ago, knapton said:

Mark sounds really good on wasting time. It was good. Matt looks like they pulled someone out if the crowd to play that song. He literally has zero stage prescence. Also, did he royally fuck up that little riff in the start of parking lot. I hate to trash on the guy so much but i cant help it, just call it like i see it

100% agree. Wasting Time sounded good.

Matt sounds like shit, good god, he can't sing, he can't play. Why is he in this band?

• Like 2