Blink Vegas Residency

Chewy030

i'd love for @Olidamus to post a video of him "nailing" adams song. sorry i don't believe it. you also said you have the skills to be a pro guitarist in blink and failed miserably proving so.... i haven't heard much drummers nailing that song.... maybe you're like a teenager singing with headphones on, thinking he's amazing but you just can't hear yourself singing under the playback?

Don't want to hate, just genuinly doubting you have this secret talent and would like to be proven wong

As for the shows, i think it's great they shook up the setlist and they sound quite tight on some of them...but just because you can't hear the vocals as good as in a pro shot video doesn't mean they don't suck as well.... they are definately improving though! personally i dislike the backing aahs in adams song live... they just don't fit that way... on record they're treated mor as a synth.

They are a whole lot closer to be a close to perfect blink cover band ;)

TL:DR Great setlist, big improvement on performance, still can't bring myself to really enjoy it

6 hours ago, Loudernow said:

Am I going to have to fly to Vegas to hear this and HISALP? Fuck yeah.

That sounds great. No reason it shouldn’t show up on the set list from time to time at all their shows. 

• Like 2

Personally not a fan of Matt yelling during the chorus on adams song

also hate him singing on the verses during party song. His singing style just doesnt fit with the fast pace. 

Mark is sounding decent though. 

• Like 1

I knew that changing things would have been good for the sake of the show. They sound good too so I hope they'll remember to do that even when the Las Vegas Residency is over. 

Adam's Song still rips my heart out.

i'm against backing tracks for most songs, but the acoustic ones are empty without them. california sounds great on the album, but this live acoustic version is too thin.

the idea of back and forth vocals in the party song is good. it would have been a trainwreck if mark tried to sing it alone.

7 hours ago, NealMcBealTheNavySeal said:

i'd love for @Olidamus to post a video of him "nailing" adams song. sorry i don't believe it. you also said you have the skills to be a pro guitarist in blink and failed miserably proving so.... i haven't heard much drummers nailing that song.... maybe you're like a teenager singing with headphones on, thinking he's amazing but you just can't hear yourself singing under the playback?

Don't want to hate, just genuinly doubting you have this secret talent and would like to be proven wong

As for the shows, i think it's great they shook up the setlist and they sound quite tight on some of them...but just because you can't hear the vocals as good as in a pro shot video doesn't mean they don't suck as well.... they are definately improving though! personally i dislike the backing aahs in adams song live... they just don't fit that way... on record they're treated mor as a synth.

They are a whole lot closer to be a close to perfect blink cover band ;)

TL:DR Great setlist, big improvement on performance, still can't bring myself to really enjoy it

You got it man. I’ll post it and I totally did not fail at proving I’m a better guitarist and overall musician than Matt ( minus the songwriting part of course) 

• Like 1