Blink Vegas Residency

Chewy030

I know everybody’s been waiting forever, but what’s the deal with blink’s poor planning of concerts? Either that or they have bad luck everytime. The band doesn’t want to wait forever for Travis to recover but they started immediately after ALK3’s tour ended and now Matt has a worn out voice and sore throat. Most of the problems recently have involved Travis getting blood clots or Matt getting throat surgery or being sick.

“Obvious” is just very unnecessary, like I’m glad they are playing a different song but would much rather have Misery, 6/8, Last Train Home or something...

And wow at Mark saying “See Tom Around!” in Man Overboard!!! Saw someone say he did but didn’t believe it until I saw it!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 4.40 said:

Oh man, I feel bad. That was rough, but I heard beforehand he had a sore throat as he was taking medicine during soundcheck. He also just came off an ALK3 tour. The sound was empty as well. Hope everything improves soon. 

Good grief Mark likes to hold a grudge. 

2 hours ago, Ry-Bread said:

“Obvious” is just very unnecessary, like I’m glad they are playing a different song but would much rather have Misery, 6/8, Last Train Home or something...

And wow at Mark saying “See Tom Around!” in Man Overboard!!! Saw someone say he did but didn’t believe it until I saw it!

Is that a dig at tom or friendly banter?

They must of heard all the stuff about everyone thinking tom is back from the travis tweets, you think mark is still indifferent to tom or actually really doesnt like him anymore lol...

Surely just one tom collaboration on a song on the new album would blast sales through the roof! 

Doubt it tho ...tom could make a killing at this moment if he just got off his high horse, he still thinks hes too good for blink tho judgeing by this italy trip..

3 minutes ago, prankerd14 said:

Is that a dig at tom or friendly banter?

They must of heard all the stuff about everyone thinking tom is back from the travis tweets, you think mark is still indifferent to tom or actually really doesnt like him anymore lol...

Surely just one tom collaboration on a song on the new album would blast sales through the roof! 

Doubt it tho ...tom could make a killing at this moment if he just got off his high horse, he still thinks hes too good for blink tho judgeing by this italy trip..

You’re very naive if you think Mark has been indifferent to Tom once since 2011. Mark clearly hates him.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Ry-Bread said:

Holy shit I wondered if mark said that but I was drunk, was gonna text that to @Ghent but didn’t want to look like an idiot if he said something else.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, NotNow said:

You’re very naive if you think Mark has been indifferent to Tom once since 2011. Mark clearly hates him.

As he very well should. His professional career was at an all time high when his best friend decided to go insane and flake the fuck out.

Now he's staring at 50 and is left with some saw'd off prick writer for hire, and a fucking session guitarist who sings worse than meatloaf mid heart attack.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

As he very well should. His professional career was at an all time high when his best friend decided to go insane and flake the fuck out.

Now he's staring at 50 and is left with some saw'd off prick writer for hire, and a fucking session guitarist who sings worse than meatloaf mid heart attack.

Didn’t say he shouldn’t. Mark’s resented Tom since 2005. He got blinders on and everything was golden from 2009-2011 when they were on top of the world so he was happy to be back. Then neighborhoods didn’t come out the way he wanted and Toms shenanigans had been back. Toms recount of dogs eating dogs tells it all that mark was also checked out at that point. The rose colored glasses from 2009 were off again. I don’t really blame him, I just think the life story of this band is one of the most fascinating things ever. Honestly to the point that I’m more interested in the behind the scenes than the music itself.

• Like 3

I advise everyone to go back and watch some shows from the 2010 era like reading, really pay attention, and then look at where we’ve been since 2015. It’s so sad.

By the way, it’s been four years this month since Tom has set foot on a stage or performed live in any capacity.

• Sad 3